http://www.born-to-fly.com/???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Atccfi said:
Ya gotta love it!!! Google that is. As for the site, I don't really see anything wrong with it. Nothing wrong with it as far I can see....

You're forgetting the message that bleeds through the website: I was born to fly, I'll fly for anyone, for free, it doesn't matter, I'll do this job for nothing. Look at all the glory I get in this job, I fly to Alaska, I fly to LaGuardia, Boston, I fly a brand new Embraer 145 Jet. I get the chicks, aren't I great, everybody loves me. Oh yeah, did I mention I make $21.72hr, or ~$1600/month as a CHQ FO. Guess I forgot that part.

I don't know about you but some of us aren't subsidized by the Bank of Mom & Dad, actually have student loans, mortgages, families, kids, college, medical bills, etc... to pay. And to that effect, Mr. Born-To-Fly is a direct threat to pretty much any professional pilot out there since he'll gladly do this job for nothing. Management must really *laugh* when they see his website. A few more chumps like him and this job will really be in the toilets.....

Let the kid do what he wishes!!!! Some people take and collect pictures. They share those with people, so how is this any different???? And yes, there are some very hot women in the pictures. Hook it up brotha:beer: !!!!!!!

I like how his hair color changes in the various pictures.

In the "awesome world of flying." Way to go, make another withdrawal from the Bank of Dad."

9rj9 said:
The dude was a total dork, pictures of himself standing next to every bug smasher known to man. Then he made the big time at Mesa or some low rent regional, more pics of himself in an electric jet. The hooters gals are are the closest tang this guys will ever get near. Be glad you didn't see it, I'll be scared for years. -rabi

My girlfriend thinks I'm a dork for spending time on this website, most of the time I agree with her. If ya wanna document it, not my bag, but cool...

You guys are all freaking dorks. I love flying, I enjoy my job, I've even been known to take some pictures occasionally. However, no website touting my exploits for anybody to see, if you want to keep your friends updated send an email son.

and for the rest of you.....theres these magical places called bars, they have girls, some even have hot girls, and the topper is.......its free to talk to them. Get offline and go get some tail.

Remember the uglier the girls in the bar, the cheaper the drinks...

Biff

Latest resources

Back