• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

http://www.born-to-fly.com/???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Someone please tell me that he doesnt have on sandals with a suit?? Look at the pic where he is wearing a baby blue suit!

Carolina Cup!!! It's an event in Chapel Hill NC. You ever heard of University Of North Carolina at Chapel Hill???? Hmmm, they won the NCAA Mens Division Championship last year! Thats were the blue comes from!
Cut the dude some slack!! Atleast he has some girls around him!! (which is saying a lot more then a bunch pilots I know)
I really thought it was a good web design.. And the lil Fuk has done a lot of cool flying for his age. Come on peeps, you gotta give the kid just a few props now!!!Much better then looking at Smiley Paul!!!

meatwallet,

I was wondering the same thing about the instrument time. I have nothing against him or his website, but 600 hours instrument on 2000 total seems to be a lot. Is this normal...I hear about 10% of total flying time on instrument won't turn any heads, but more than that and you should be able to back it up.

My goodness... you know what I see in all those pictures? Somebody who's probably a lot of fun to be around, is very close to his friends, and does more in a weekend than I'll bet most of us do in a year.

Yeah, the sandals and the straw hat are a little much. So what? I'd have a beer with him. Even if he did go to Riddle. :beer:

meatwallet said:
Wow, 600 instrument with just 2000 TT. I wish I could pad my logbook like that at Riddle to fly a cool jet. Let's go fly right seat in a single-pilot certified B-300

So with a screenname like MeatWallet, I guess you're the "catcher" huh? And, since you're clearly not up to date on aircraft types.........a B-300 is a 2 pilot airplane, unless the PIC has a single pilot type (you gonna argue the need for a type rating on a B-300 with me too?). Just so happens, I've been flying co-pilot on this same B-300. $350/day contract rate. And it's not just gear bitch either, from the first time I jumped in, I've been trading legs, flying takeoff's and landings with passengers..........Brandon did the same thing. He's also got a fair amount of time in a Pilatus PC-12. Funny thing, LOTS of people like this guy (including all the aforementioned hotties). You douchebags on here just have nothing better to do with your lives than try to pick apart a fellow pilot for what you perceive to be dorkiness. Spend a lil less time worrying bout other peoples lives, and more on your own.

UZAInstructor said:
Spend a lil less time worrying bout other peoples lives, and more on your own.

That should go for you to..
...If that was my website and a bunch of piltos on a forum would talk crap about me...I wouldn't give a flying fvck what they think... neither should this guy... just dont be a jackazz and take your website off-line b/c he is taking alit bit of smack talk.. if anything just make it more professional or...o yeah the website name has gotta go...

just my opinion..if you dont like it ... TOUGH SH!T

BOHICAgain said:
That should go for you to..
...If that was my website and a bunch of piltos on a forum would talk crap about me...I wouldn't give a flying fvck what they think... neither should this guy... just dont be a jackazz and take your website off-line b/c he is taking alit bit of smack talk.. if anything just make it more professional or...o yeah the website name has gotta go...

just my opinion..if you dont like it ... TOUGH SH!T

Difference is, this guy is a friend of mine. So it's not like I'm spending my time searching out and then making fun of random people. While I will agree Brandon is a little overzealous and somewhat the stereotypical Riddle grad, doesn't mean it's productive for others to point that out.

Latest resources

Back