• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

http://www.born-to-fly.com/???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think he carries a digital camera around and anytime he sees a hot girl he has somebody take a picture of her with him....Unless this dude knows an amazing about of hot ass..... I wonder how many of them he has actually hooked up with??

So I suppose you were never a drinker in college, never tried to hang around with hot chics, never took your picture with an airplane, and would not have used the newspapers as free marketing while a CFI if you had the chance to do so?
I still don't see why you guys find it necessary to go after him. I'll bet you guys wear backpacks and have sideburns to your chin but see no problem with that.

I dont have to take pictures of strange girls and post them on the internet to look cool. I actually get hot girls and dont have to go around bragging to everyone on flightinfo.com about it

airludy said:
I dont have to take pictures of strange girls and post them on the internet to look cool. I actually get hot girls and dont have to go around bragging to everyone on flightinfo.com about it

I get the fat ones-and proud of it!!! As you can see my life is going down hill pretty quickly!!!!:laugh:

UZAInstructor said:
So with a screenname like MeatWallet, I guess you're the "catcher" huh? And, since you're clearly not up to date on aircraft types.........a B-300 is a 2 pilot airplane, unless the PIC has a single pilot type (you gonna argue the need for a type rating on a B-300 with me too?). Just so happens, I've been flying co-pilot on this same B-300. $350/day contract rate. And it's not just gear bitch either, from the first time I jumped in, I've been trading legs, flying takeoff's and landings with passengers..........Brandon did the same thing. He's also got a fair amount of time in a Pilatus PC-12. Funny thing, LOTS of people like this guy (including all the aforementioned hotties). You douchebags on here just have nothing better to do with your lives than try to pick apart a fellow pilot for what you perceive to be dorkiness. Spend a lil less time worrying bout other peoples lives, and more on your own.

Blah blah blah shut the hell up. I've always been a believer, and advise others, to not log anything that might be questionable, especially in an interview at sometime. Maybe Chautauqua doesn't care, but FedEx might. I bet you got 600 hrs instrument in AZ as awell, huh? I don't care what you fly, just as long as I don't have to share a cockpit with someone who pads their book, while in IMC. If you're so pissed about this message board, why don't you have your buddy Brandon hook you up with some chicks?

Last edited:
meatwallet said:
Blah blah blah shut the hell up. I've always been a believer, and advise others, to not log anything that might be questionable, especially in an interview at sometime. Maybe Chautauqua doesn't care, but FedEx might. I bet you got 600 hrs instrument in AZ as awell, huh? I don't care what you fly, just as long as I don't have to share a cockpit with someone who pads their book, while in IMC. If you're so pissed about this message board, while don't you have your buddy Brandon hook you up with some chicks?
If you could tell me how it's questionable, I'd agree with you. But I've met all the requirements per the regs on SIC, including simulated engine failure at V1, number of required landings, etc. There's nothing questionable about it..........it's a 2 person airplane, I've met the SIC requirements, I'm acting as a required crewmember and getting paid for it, ie: it's a job. Look up the regs, you'll see it's totally legit. Just because noone offered you such a position at 800 hrs, doesn't mean it's questionable when you see someone else doing it. I get the feeling you're one of those kids who doesn't bother to think for themselves. Somewhere along the way, someone told you "that kinda time is questionable, I wouldn't ever do it", and you've just blindly followed along. And no, I don't have 600 hrs instrument. I've got about 60-70 actual, to my 1300 total, and none of it is Parker time.

As for Brandon's instrument time............I have no idea if it's true or not, but I suppose it could be. He spent a lot more time flying for different people around the airport in various aircraft, than he did instructing. Maybe he did log .1 every time he went through a cloud, I don't know...........just saying it's plausible he could have a lot of instrument time, since most of his "time building" was actually flying paying gigs, and around here in the winter, that can include a lot of instrument time.

And while the speculation is entertaining, no, Brandon and myself are not one and the same. Just a guy who knows him, and while I know he's a lil full of himself at times, I also know he's a good guy.

Last edited:
UZAInstructor said:
If you could tell me how it's questionable, I might buy into that. I've met all the requirements per the regs on SIC, including simulated engine failure at V1, single engine landings, etc. There's nothing questionable about it..........it's a 2 person airplane, I've met the SIC requirements, I'm acting as a required crewmember and getting paid for it, ie: it's a job. Look up the regs, you'll see it's totally legit. Just because noone offered you such a position at 800 hrs, doesn't mean it's questionable when you see someone else doing it. And no, I don't have 600 hrs instrument. I've got about 60-70 actual, to my 1300 total, and none of it is Parker time.

As for Brandon's instrument time............I have no idea if it's true or not, but I suppose it could be. He spent a lot more time flying for different people around the airport in various aircraft, than he did instructing. Maybe he did log .1 every time he went through a cloud, I don't know...........just saying it's plausible he could have a lot of instrument time, since most of his "time building" was actually flying paying gigs, and around here in the winter, that can include a lot of instrument time.

And while the speculation is entertaining, no, Brandon and myself are not one and the same. Just a guy who knows him, and while I know he's a lil full of himself at times, I also know he's a good guy.

My post was my objective analysis of what I read in his resume. If I saw that come across my desk, it would raise a few questions in my mind (obvious logbook padding). No one gives a sh!t how huch time you spent in a flight simulator.

I do not recall making any personal statements regarding Brandon--in fact I even supported him for the chick photos.

I admit I know little about the B-300 gig, sounds good and enjoy it (cause it'll be downhill from there if you go to the airlines). One more question, does your plane have an a/p?

meatwallet said:
My post was my objective analysis of what I read in his resume. If I saw that come across my desk, it would raise a few questions in my mind (obvious logbook padding). No one gives a sh!t how huch time you spent in a flight simulator.

I do not recall making any personal statements regarding Brandon--in fact I even supported him for the chick photos.

I admit I know little about the B-300 gig, sounds good and enjoy it (cause it'll be downhill from there if you go to the airlines). One more question, does your plane have an a/p?

It's good to be having a civil discussion again..........I am, in fact on my way to the airlines. Just got my class date with PSA yesterday. The King Air thing is good, just too sporadic (being a contract rate and all), and I need a steady income that doesn't involve flight instructing right now. And to answer your question, yes the 300 does have an a/p.

UZAInstructor said:
from the first time I jumped in, I've been trading legs, flying takeoff's and landings with passengers....
Your passengers trade legs and fly takeoffs and landings with you? :erm:

SkyBoy1981 said:
Your passengers fly takeoffs and landings with you? :erm:

Sure, it's just like instructing on an intro flight in a 172 where you talk them through the takeoff and landing, just in a larger plane. :laugh: Kidding, of course.........

Latest resources

Back