• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

http://www.born-to-fly.com/???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My assessment is that he is an outgoing sociable type. He is obviously enamoured with flying and the attention it probably gets him. The title of his webpage is a bit pretentious and the photos speak of a big ego. It seems he wants to announce to people that he is a pilot, he's cool, he gets chicks, etc. There may also be an issue of insecurity too. It's quite possible that people outside of aviation who he directs this site to give him a sense of accomplishment and by doing so, validate his existence. He feels that by documenting the great things flying has provided him, he will be more liked. All in all, it is a bit gaudy to have a website like that.

I have a question for this guy... I live in the south and have never even heard of the "Carolina Cup" . What is this and where does it take place? Also whats with the PiKA Beer huggers? They don't have frats at Riddle do they? If they do, I shudder to think about those sausage fest-partys.

So this is the comedy of the regionals now... :)

Find me more idiots with web pages, I can't get enough.

Floyd94 said:
I have a question for this guy... I live in the south and have never even heard of the "Carolina Cup" . What is this and where does it take place? Also whats with the PiKA Beer huggers? They don't have frats at Riddle do they? If they do, I shudder to think about those sausage fest-partys.

Unfortunately the do...they have like 3 of them.. and they share the same girl.... I went to a of the party and man i felt i was at the international house of sausages... Riddle vision is not a myth... even Pat looked hot( from SNL)

Tram said:
I can understand the complaint with the "sloshed ER Drinking team" stuff - but how many of you guys didn't do that in college?

Partied in college? Yes.

Owned a shirt that said "(My college) Drinking Team"? No.

Took pictures of it and posted it on a website? Hell no.

What this guy does is one thing. But photographing it all and posting it on the web is a bit much.

However, to each his own. This thread is a riot though!

Yeh.. the thread is a riot.. :)

Cadillac said:
"Mommy, dont they know I was born to fly?!?!?"
frickin hilarious.

Uzainstructor,
"It's good to be having a civil discussion again..........I am, in fact on my way to the airlines. Just got my class date with PSA yesterday. "

Not to be too mean, but don't hold your breath. Have your buddy coxton pull his big-time connections at chineequa for you.

Just curious why you say that? Do you know something that I don't?

FCNelson said:
You're forgetting the message that bleeds through the website: I was born to fly, I'll fly for anyone, for free, it doesn't matter, I'll do this job for nothing. Look at all the glory I get in this job, I fly to Alaska, I fly to LaGuardia, Boston, I fly a brand new Embraer 145 Jet. I get the chicks, aren't I great, everybody loves me. Oh yeah, did I mention I make $21.72hr, or ~$1600/month as a CHQ FO. Guess I forgot that part.

Really?? I didn't get that message.

Latest resources

Back