• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

http://www.born-to-fly.com/???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if he is going to document the day if he ever gets furloughed, and he realizes he is just another pilot on a list of many.

I can see it now. He's sitting on his bed weeping as his mommy holds him close saying "ssshhhh, ssshhh, now you just go ahead and let it out darling", and he crys out " it's not FAIR, DON'T THEY KNOW I WAS BORN TO FLY MOMMY? DON'T THEY KNOW I AM SPECIAL? HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME?

Yes, and the local paper, who his daddy obviouly owns or has some sort of interest in, runs a full page spread of the day the flying died. The day the local boys wings were clipped.

goodpilotithink said:
I wonder if he is going to document the day if he ever gets furloughed, and he realizes he is just another pilot on a list of many.

I can see it now. He's sitting on his bed weeping as his mommy holds him close saying "ssshhhh, ssshhh, now you just go ahead and let it out darling", and he crys out " it's not FAIR, DON'T THEY KNOW I WAS BORN TO FLY MOMMY? DON'T THEY KNOW I AM SPECIAL? HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME?

Yes, and the local paper, who his daddy obviouly owns or has some sort of interest in, runs a full page spread of the day the flying died. The day the local boys wings were clipped.
Now that there is funny, I don't care who ya are....

goodpilotithink said:

Great post!

"Mommy, dont they know I was born to fly?!?!?"
frickin hilarious.

Uzainstructor,
"It's good to be having a civil discussion again..........I am, in fact on my way to the airlines. Just got my class date with PSA yesterday. "

Not to be too mean, but don't hold your breath. Have your buddy coxton pull his big-time connections at chineequa for you.

This guy is a dork!! Yet this thread now has 5 pages and has gotten over 3000 hits.... just to talk about him....maybe we're the dorks.... I can't figure it out....

airludy said:
I actually get hot girls and dont have to go around bragging to everyone on flightinfo.com about it

But this is flightinfo....and it appears that you are bragging about Hot Girls.....but you don't have to.....but you did.....but...but....

Now see what you have done! Now I am confused, did you get the hot girls and are bragging, or did you dream about the hot girls, or are you not bragging? Wait, is this even flightinfo? Am I on another website?

Screw it, I am going to the bar to get a beer and look for hot girls!

goodpilotithink said:

I am LMAO!! Well iam not bashing him for loving what we all do, but "born to fly" LMAO!! And wearing sandals with a suit?? The funny thing is that the website is down...?? That shows he is a PUS!! If he cant handle people talking about him, then he should have never even made the site. The website would have been great if it had pics of girls and flying. But the pics of being drunk and "born to fly"....ummm NO. Iam going to look for this guy when we have j/s from chq. I think i just might say "Hey... Were you born to fly"

I mean, if the kid wants to have a website, who cares...

I can understand the complaint with the "sloshed ER Drinking team" stuff - but how many of you guys didn't do that in college?

Although, what I don't get is how this kid has 1800 hours of XC and only 2000 total? I mean, just sounds a lil' padded or something to me..

Latest resources

Back