Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many got hired and quit at Pinnacolaba in the past week?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have there been any updates today on whether or not Bloch has received the new 9E list? I have heard rumors about one of the 9E SLI committee members being on a trip or something. If that is indeed true that is odd but then they should have been able to review the mythical list last night. It is time to submit the list , folks. If I were a 9E pilot I would be calling my MEC and other elected reps to tell them that this is unacceptable. It is time to submit the list and see where the chips fall.

Last edited:
Have there been any updates today on whether or not Bloch has received the new 9E list? I have heard rumors about one of the 9E SLI committee members being on a trip or something. If that is indeed true that is odd but then they should have been able to review the mythical list last night. It is time to submit the list , folks. If I were a 9E pilot I would be calling my MEC and other elected reps to tell them that this is unacceptable. It is time to submit the list and see where the chips fall.
The list was submitted late last night.

I'm not the one who brought the issue up. The stone was thrown by JAMIESTRAT. You seem to think that PCL pilots should just roll over while we get bombarded with slanderous rumors and outright lies.

I was refering to your response. The timing was the issue, not the fact that we didn't support you!

Ya know...when I ride on a 9e airplane...the crews are nice and I always make it a point to say hi.

When I see them in the airport I greet them with a smile.

It is the 15 people from both company's that post 99% of the crap on these forums that make it sound much worse than it is.

I have met a lot of good people at 9E and want to move on from this but it will be hard to forget that 9E tried a seniority grab, stalled, adjusted their DOH, and for months I have been hearing how they bought us so it should be a staple....yes I have heard that from more than two 9E pilots. I do not know what happened with the DOH but I hope you will understand that I do not believe a 9E guy posting that they "won" the decision from Bloch. I tend to believe our MEC guys had a good legal standing and your MEC was lost in the clouds on the issue. I also like to see you wonderful 9E guys screaming lies when I talk to a negotiator and Captain Rep and they tell me exactly what you are calling lies. I think if you were to do it, you all would have been right there drinking coolaid with Jim Jones. Oh and that picketing you did was about like drinking Jim Jones coolaid-self destructive.

If you do not know who Jim Jones was.....look it up

I've heard a couple times that the 9e list provided last week had guys either pulled from the list, or had a note of "terminated" next to them if they were in the pool somewhere like Fedex or SWA. Mesaba's MEC is trying to protect your own guys by making sure they are still on the list. Just because you are in a pool somewhere doesn't mean you are off of the current airline's list. What would happen if they decided to not put them in a class?

I've heard a couple times that the 9e list provided last week had guys either pulled from the list, or had a note of "terminated" next to them if they were in the pool somewhere like Fedex or SWA. Mesaba's MEC is trying to protect your own guys by making sure they are still on the list. Just because you are in a pool somewhere doesn't mean you are off of the current airline's list. What would happen if they decided to not put them in a class?

Realistically, how would you know this?

Latest resources

Back