• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got the Rejection Letter from Usairways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Take your pilot bashing garbage elsewhere private lee. I think everybody's getting quite sick and tired of your constant and boorish attempts to create division among the various Pilot groups...........

Nobody believes that you, a supposed Delta pilot would spend countless hours and tens of thousands of posts terrorizing a stupid message board. Real pilots dont do this kind of stuff. Weeny management types or junior lawyers being paid by the post do.

We all know you are a loser..... Oops, I mean to say poser..... HS

Create division? They have already done that themselves, with their own actions. I remind the offending group, like yourself, and of course you don't like it. You try to forget the injustices your own group has done, but these reminders make you feel bad. Good!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I was a FO on the jungle jet for a 121 carrier and had over 1000 SIC time on it. I don't know what they are looking for. I have a 4 year degree, 121 experience, jet time.

General Lee exactly what other position would i want to apply for. I guess things happen for a reason and perhaps it is better for me. I try to stay positive

have we gotten to where an FO with 1000 SIC and nothing more on his resume has the expectation to get picked up by a legacy airline? Buddy... I had to get 1000 PIC turbine before American originally gave me a ring in 2001... and I was one of the light weights in my class... we had Military colonels and captains on 747s at Atlas, etc.. Upgrade on the "jungle Jet" and then you can complain when USAir or any other legacy airline turns you down for an interview.

Take your pilot bashing garbage elsewhere private lee. I think everybody's getting quite sick and tired of your constant and boorish attempts to create division among the various Pilot groups...........

Nobody believes that you, a supposed Delta pilot would spend countless hours and tens of thousands of posts terrorizing a stupid message board. Real pilots dont do this kind of stuff. Weeny management types or junior lawyers being paid by the post do.

We all know you are a loser..... Oops, I mean to say poser..... HS

Real pilots? I guess you are a "real" pilot. You sound like a NERD.

Create division? They have already done that themselves, with their own actions. I remind the offending group, like yourself, and of course you don't like it. You try to forget the injustices your own group has done, but these reminders make you feel bad. Good!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Division? Your ALPA leader in 2005 D. Woerth sighned the TA which says that the seniority list becomes effective after a contract is ratified. That was ALPA's idea not mine. Yes Field Marshall we are divided until we ratify a contract. What part of the ALPA made TA don't you get? I think the AWA guys and gals will get their ALPA sponsored windfall in about four to five years.

Last edited:
I think the AWA guys and gals will get their ALPA sponsored windfall in about four to five years.

So I don't get it, are you then prepared to go that long without a contract? And continue to make 40% less than the others?

So I don't get it, are you then prepared to go that long without a contract? And continue to make 40% less than the others?

Yes I am. I have my own business to help with the bills. Almost everyone I fly with has a side business.

Yes I am. I have my own business to help with the bills. Almost everyone I fly with has a side business.

In other words you're fine as long as YOU are OK and you don't care about anyone else's situation or the airline pilot profession as a whole.
While not perfect (what or who is?), ALPA has done more to improve the lot of ALL airline pilots than anyone or anything else.

In other words you're fine as long as YOU are OK and you don't care about anyone else's situation or the airline pilot profession as a whole.
While not perfect (what or who is?), ALPA has done more to improve the lot of ALL airline pilots than anyone or anything else.
I'm surprised that ALPA allows US to participate in KCM which they helped develop without ANY help from USAPA. I can assure you, USAPA would be too petty to return any favors (as if they had any to offer, except dragging down the "market rates" and making negotiations more difficult for everyone.

American, Delta an United all recently got contracts that were largely based on the improvement that my airline fought hard to get in 2010.... You aren't doing the profession any favors subsidizing your income with outside work. Either way, good luck with the "holding my breath until you give me what I want" method. Didn't work for my kids.

American, Delta an United all recently got contracts that were largely based on the improvement that my airline fought hard to get in 2010....
Lol.........sure.

Latest resources

Back