• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got the Rejection Letter from Usairways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's the realistic timeframe to be able to hold CLT for a newhire?

Last permanent bid had about 20 vacancies on the A320 in CLT... (lots of vacancies on PHL, CLT, DCA A320... PHL, CLT B737... and PHL E190)

Today, if you aren't the youngest in class

Sadly, I think the days of me being the youngest in the class are behind me now. :)

At FAPA they were saying they wanted you to b with your current airline for five years or less.

Would it no be Karma if the TWA guys came back and got jobs and the Easties got put on the street if this merger goes down...

P.S.- USAPA pins will be hidden soon like old WWII German Military Logos..I was only following orders...

Last edited:
Would it no be Karma if the TWA guys came back and got jobs and the Easties got put on the street if this merger goes down...

P.S.- USAPA pins will be hidden soon like old WWII German Military Logos..I was only following orders...

No, karma is only one of two things for a pilot... having to pay dues to ALPA again, or..... waking up in thirty years to discover your life was eaten away with bitterness. :)

Hey Carl buddy! No furloughed pilot can take a working pilots job. Never happened and never will. You seriously didn't know that? Remember furloughed pilots bring "nothing to the table". Although I believe it should be DOH and when and only when there is a vacancy and a furloughed pilot is recalled if their date of hire is earlier than mine they should be senior to me.

Latest resources

Back