• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got the Rejection Letter from Usairways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do your business customers know you are the type to back out of a signed agreement?
We cry uncle. The teacher gave you all the gold stars and Santa brought us coal.

Uh, customers could care less about you and your little shinny gold star kindergarten program. I assure you that you are consumed by notions of your integrity, and the customers haven't given it one thought. Pass the snack basket please. :D

If you had integrity, you might be making more money than LOA93. Just a thought. 737 capt maxed out at $125, there's something to be proud of.

You would be shocked at how many of my customers breach the contract. I never "backed out of a contract" I got recalled into a company that had a new union and I have very little voice in it but enjoy your ability on this anonymous web board to say things like that.
So why don't you replace it for one that you would have a meaningful voice in?

Answer: As long as you get your way you'll turn a blind eye to a corrupt union. Have you ever been a trustee of Penn State University? Was honor ever discussed when you (allegedly) were in the Corps?

Latest resources

Back