good things at Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
piaggiop180 said:
Is that tap dancing I hear? I can only assume why Netjet wife refused to respond to my question. I guess she new the questions that would follow.

Not at all! You guys just type faster than I do. I guess. Tap dancing? Hardly! That suggests evasive maneuvers, not an honest admission to posting before I finished reading the entire post to which I was responding. Likewise, it showed courage to admit to an emotional reaction, given that my gender is already a target of mean-spirited comments by some not as well mannered as yourselves.

Our idea of Union Reps must differ widely.When I see that term, I think of the NJ Executive Board, the 1108 Stewards (I especially think of one in particular :)) and other volunteers like the Pilot to Pilot (P2P) Reps. As the new NJ salaries have been posted previously, you can probably figure it out. If it is something else you're looking for, sorry, I have no idea. It doesn't interest me. That is not my union--these fine pilots are!

What a bunch of tap dancing. Are the union dues not going somehere? All of a sudden you have no interest? It is OK for union ofiicials to get fat off of the hard earned wages of pilots? You know exactly what I am asking and we are smart enough to know why you won't answer the question.

What a bunch of crap.

I don't know what the 1108 union officials get, but I will be glad to keep on paying union dues to 1108, I just got a he11 of a raise because of the union, my salary went from 27,100. to 46,300 as a first year FO at NetJets.

piaggiop180 said:
tap tap tap. Lets try again do you know the salaries of any of the union officials?

ALL of our union officials, that being the Executive Board, union stewards and P2P reps (I am one of them) are not paid extra. They are elected and volunteer positions. We are paid our year of service salary and nothing more.

so ce750drvr what is all that money used for. It is so interesting to me that all of a sudden NetJet wife went away and we have the first year NetJet FO who doubled his salary and the union rep who works for free responding. The teamsters are good real good. Keep up the propaganda parade. Fast responses too a minute apart.

the card gains more dust

You can't for real, have you seen the new NJA payscale? It's not just the 1st year FO that got the raise, the 11 year Falcon captains got a 120 thousand dollar raise.

You can go to He11 you fricken loser.

how long does it take to upgrade to left seat? get used to that right seat you are going to be there for a long, long time. All the while we will be earning more flying left seat. Oh wait can you set the localizer frequency for me

piaggiop180 said:
so ce750drvr what is all that money used for. It is so interesting to me that all of a sudden NetJet wife went away and we have the first year NetJet FO who doubled his salary and the union rep who works for free responding. The teamsters are good real good. Keep up the propaganda parade. Fast responses too a minute apart.

the card gains more dust

What??? That made no sense.

First off, what money? Our new contract? Don't get your question.

Second, maybe netjetwife went to bed.

Third, yes, with the contract, FO's did double up.

Fourth, I am a volunteer, I do not get paid extra. I could care less if you do or do not want a union. Doesn't matter to me. I am not a high pressure union driver bent on getting you to join. My volunteer position just makes me the first point of contact for the regular line pilot. I basically answer questions and point them in the right direction.

Fifth, there isn't any propoganda here. I answered your friggin question. How is that propoganda?

Sixth, unless njabound is sitting next to me (I don't even know the guy), I am a slow typer, so we responded at the same time and he hit submit a minute before me.

Lose the attitude my friend. Like I said, all I did was answer a question you WANTED answered. There is no conspiracy on my part.

Latest resources

Back