Gary Kelly's ATN Comments at Message To The Field

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not bad for 9 years.

Wonder how many 11 year SWA FO's are gonna jerk gear for you.

Gup

I think the real question should be how many 11 year AirTran Captains will be jerking gear for former 11 year SWA F/O's.

I think the real question should be how many 11 year AirTran Captains will be jerking gear for former 11 year SWA F/O's.

I think the answer to all of your questions will come from an arbitrator's decision, not from FI.

To all who say they don't want another East vs. West, what are you doing to keep it from happening? Everyone says that, and yet they continue to drop bombs irritating the other group. Two good groups of pilots acting like knuckleheads....

Either way, life is too short to spend any more time on you. Welcome to my "ignore list". :laugh:

Hey ty webb

you wont see this one because every time a SWA guys shoots your BS demands for our left seat down you get mad and hit ignore ??? come on, man up and stand your ground and back your position up.

The problem is you cant, you know what you citrus Vato's want is more than you are entitled to but the ALPA job killing machine has told you they can do it for you. So be sure and pack a bag because you guys are about to get a long vacation inside the wire, the fence, the RJ coral where Quadalupe holdings (or airline what ever you want to call it) will keep you parked until you come to your senses, or the ALPA job killing machine gives up and quits spending money on your fight for what is not yours or you guys decide to take the more than fair deal and money that SWAPA is offering you and come on over and get with the program.

Either way The winning team presses on and you guys will keep making RJ wages (pay for training kinda don't you think??) throwing fits demanding you get all you want and SWAPA must accept it and get nothing in return WTFO......Lay off the ALPA koolaid and come to your senses the money and the right seat awaits you.

Cheers Vato's

[/QUOTE]

My fear, from the day this was announced, was that this acquisition would ruin Southwest Airlines.

I really don't want to be right.

A little observation....it does seem to me the SW guys are a bit more militant on here. Ty wants to keep his seat....wouldn't you?

Not bad for 9 years.

Wonder how many 11 year SWA FO's are gonna jerk gear for you.

Gup

Hey Gup,

I thought the junior Captain at SWA had been with the company for 9.5 years ?

I'm not trying to be particular. Nor am I ignoring the vagaries of seniority, bases and the internet. If a pilot at SWA is a FO after 11 years wouldn't it be for QOL needs ?

Cheers

Latest resources

Back