Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom/Mesa/Chicken Taco WHORES....In ATL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Corbon said:
So if Bedford came to us with threats of lost flying and pushed us to sign a concessionary contract worse than Mesas', it would be ok then, right?

Really what you're saying is you want someone else to "raise the bar". You don't want to do it because it may jeopardize your job. So instead you call everybody a ***** out of the side of your mouth while you're signing a concessionary contract that puts you out on the same street corner as the rest of us. The fact is, agreeing on concessions is your deal and your decision to make. You gotta do what you gotta do. But your pilot groups double standard and excuses make you sound like arrogant elitists who refuse to face reality. Fact is, you had a chance to stand firm to management, you caved. When that happened, you gave up any right to call anyone else a whore.

why not, you could then have all the flying. Your whole life is concessionary, why stop now.You have never once tried to get an industry leading contract.

The only thing you have standing firm to managment is your *****! Thats right boys, your a bunch of arse lovers, bend over and take another one. The harder you take it the more of comairs, asa's, express jets a/c you can have parked. That means more upgrades, more dci academy guys. Life sounds great. All that and a third world pay check to go with your third world jet.

Last edited by a moderator:
arthompson said:
EYW? Not familier with that one
Key West
And every other back water airport in FL.You know those crazy MCO to everywhere in FL flying those DL MD88 did. Thats right we took the whole lot!

Thank God that CHQ and their non ALPA pilots were able to take everything off us. You've got to love unity like that!

Last edited:
cmrflyer said:
I don't think you "heard" anything, this is a web forum, not a sound stage.
DID YOU HEAR THAT. TWAT.
I was beginning to think this was Romper Room and not a web forum
I am disappointed not to hear, i mean see the word...WHORE is there a limit on this web forum as to how many times you can say i mean type the same word more than 50 times.

Fltlvls said:
I was beginning to think this was Romper Room and not a web forum
I am disappointed not to hear, i mean see the word...***** is there a limit on this web forum as to how many times you can say i mean type the same word more than 50 times.

I presume that your exaggeration is ment to be funny. Well, its about as funny as your total disregard for this profession.
MESA, you must be very proud. I bet you tell all your "friends" at Cathay, I'm sure they are well impressed to find out who is sitting in the cockpit beside them (a management tool).
The fact that you are now working for a decent airline does not change your past.

Do you ever "hear" a book you read? If so, make sure to mention that at your next medical.

You are a ******* clown.

Please embarrass yourself more.

cmrflyer said:
I presume that your exaggeration is ment to be funny. Well, its about as funny as your total disregard for this profession.
MESA, you must be very proud. I bet you tell all your "friends" at Cathay, I'm sure they are well impressed to find out who is sitting in the cockpit beside them (a management tool).
The fact that you are now working for a decent airline does not change your past.

Do you ever "hear" a book you read? If so, make sure to mention that at your next medical.

You are a ******* clown.

Please embarrass yourself more.

I "see" this thread has turned into a book and i "hear" myself laughing while i am reading it, so when i go for my medical the doc is pleased that i can "see "and "hear" things just fine ,also there is a thing called books on tape.

There i go embarrassing myself again

Ahhh, ATL...sweet hotlanta...yankee city of the south. Ho's fightin' fer ramp spots now...who wouldda thunk it...all y'all can have it to yerselves t'fight over...I want nothin' more to do with it!

Origionally posted by cmrflyer:
why not, you could then have all the flying. Your whole life is concessionary, why stop now.You have never once tried to get an industry leading contract.

The only thing you have standing firm to managment is your *****! Thats right boys, your a bunch of arse lovers, bend over and take another one. The harder you take it the more of comairs, asa's, express jets a/c you can have parked. That means more upgrades, more dci academy guys. Life sounds great. All that and a third world pay check to go with your third world jet.

I notice you failed to address my points. Apparently you thought that childish name calling and accusations would prove your point better. Not that I expected a serious answer but one can always hope. But, you also didn't tell me I was wrong on any count. The truth to hard to swallow?

cmrflyer said:
Key West
And every other back water airport in FL.You know those crazy MCO to everywhere in FL flying those DL MD88 did. Thats right we took the whole lot!

Thank God that CHQ and their non ALPA pilots were able to take everything off us. You've got to love unity like that!

I'm just curious here....It was ok that you (CMR) replaced DL MD-88 flying, but you are now saying that CHQ et al are "whores" for taking your flying?
Just trying to understand.

Latest resources

Back