Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom/Mesa/Chicken Taco WHORES....In ATL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you were so concerned about lowering the bar, you wouldn't have had to hide behind the flight attendants' skirts while they voted no to concessions and stood up for themselves. Don't bother with the ole' "we had to do it because you whores lowered the bar and fly for less" routine. It's a weak excuse. Typical CMR attitude though. When YOU fly for less, it's ok because it's for survival. When anyone else is stuck flying for less due to certain circumstances (Republic, Freedom), they're whores.

So keep calling everyone who doesn't wear yellow stripes "whores". Do you and fly2scuba ride around in hotel vans together on your days off just to give us dirty looks? I hope I'm never on the same van. I don't know if I could handle the emotional rollercoaster.

Last edited:
CMRFLYR your post are always with the same answer do you have an auto-reply on your little sisters computer? you are one to talk about mature post
as far as hurting me so much with little comments i could give a rats a$$ about what you say, if you are going to say something make sure the info is accurate that is all i ask and BTW did i mention i am no longer at Mesa.
i just couldn't resist another post

Traumahawk said:
Thats real slimy CMR. We can all point and b!tch and prod and laugh, but when you stop a pilot from getting home to his/her family because of this BS blaming game we all play, you are lower than any scum I've come across in this industry.

T-Hawk

That is almost as bad as agreeing to fly at walmart wages so you can "get some of Comairs flying". That was what the chicdawa pilots were told at their road shows.
I know a few of you guys, and it is a fact that you did this.
SO STFU. I don't allow you idiots on my JS either. We had a lot of people lose a lot of wages because of you short sighted idiots. So don't preach to us about families.

Corbon said:
If you were so concerned about lowering the bar, you wouldn't have had to hide behind the flight attendants' skirts while they voted no to concessions and stood up for themselves. Don't bother with the ole' "we had to do it because you whores lowered the bar and fly for less" routine. It's a weak excuse. Typical CMR attitude though. When YOU fly for less, it's ok because it's for survival. When anyone else is stuck flying for less due to certain circumstances (Republic, Freedom), they're whores.

So keep calling everyone who doesn't wear yellow stripes "whores". Do you and fly2scuba ride around in hotel vans together on your days off just to give us dirty looks? I hope I'm never on the same van. I don't know if I could handle the emotional rollercoaster.

we had to do it because you whores lowered the bar and fly for less.THIS IS FACT

we had to do it because you whores lowered the bar and fly for less.THIS IS FACT

So if Bedford came to us with threats of lost flying and pushed us to sign a concessionary contract worse than Mesas', it would be ok then, right?

Really what you're saying is you want someone else to "raise the bar". You don't want to do it because it may jeopardize your job. So instead you call everybody a whore out of the side of your mouth while you're signing a concessionary contract that puts you out on the same street corner as the rest of us. The fact is, agreeing on concessions is your deal and your decision to make. You gotta do what you gotta do. But your pilot groups double standard and excuses make you sound like arrogant elitists who refuse to face reality. Fact is, you had a chance to stand firm to management, you caved. When that happened, you gave up any right to call anyone else a whore.

cmrflyer said:
You are a sad man.
When you and your bar lowering contract stop people from have a wage where they can afford a house and a family to go home to, that is the lowest thing conceivable.

In court testimony, when DAL was explaining their need to outsource 79 seat jets, their sworn testimony was that CMR pilot costs to fly those jets would be half of DAL pilot costs. Hmmmmm. Pot meet kettle.

Fltlvls said:
CMRFLYR your post are always with the same answer do you have an auto-reply on your little sisters computer? you are one to talk about mature post
as far as hurting me so much with little comments i could give a rats a$$ about what you say, if you are going to say something make sure the info is accurate that is all i ask and BTW did i mention i am no longer at Mesa.
i just couldn't resist another post

What are you going on about. You sound like a little boy.
Like I have said before, once a rapist ,always a rapist. You f...ed everyone in the industry.
I don't care where you are, you are still a WH0RE!

FDJ2 said:
In court testimony, when DAL was explaining their need to outsource 79 seat jets, their sworn testimony was that CMR pilot costs to fly those jets would be half of DAL pilot costs. Hmmmmm. Pot meet kettle.

How many MD88 that flew the MCO EYW routes where parked because of comair. RETARD, grow the f up.

Latest resources

Back