Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom/Mesa/Chicken Taco WHORES....In ATL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
av8tor4239 said:
What the F$#% are you all doing in our YARD? NONE of you are Fu%$# are welcome here. I am sick of hearing your BITTTTCCCCCCCChy Mesa Acadamy asses on the radio.. If you dont know what a "spot" is, go to your FREAKING alternate... ONCE AGAIN NONE OF YOU WHORES IS WELCOME HERE!!!!!!

Didn't you guys "invade" SLC. Nothing is sacred anymore,.

Fltlvls said:
Look at it this way, if you dress up a pig, in the end you still have a pig, same as the regionals if they fly the same or similar routes as the majors they are still considered" Regionals" in the end

as far as outsourcing-if your company was bleeding money wouldn't you look for ways to cut costs such as looking for someone to do the same job for less

If you get a chance read the book NUTS! the story is about SWA, if all major airlines actually did the things that SWA does and actually stuck to them , then they would be in much better shape

if you think regional guys should get paid the same as some guy at the majors just because they fly the same or similar routes , then you are dreaming.

Understand

Again, you spout off junk just to justify your lower end contract. Why not take proactive steps to improve the industry. A CRJ-900 is the same size as the early versions of the DC-9. I still wouldn't expect the pay rates and rules to be exact. However, the gap between a Mesa contract and a major airline contract is way to extreme if that should continue in the future, don't bet on job security at the major level. If a so called "regional" buys an aircraft in the future from Embraer that has 200 seats and goes coast to coast, are you still going to call it a "regional" airline. Get a clue and quit calling them "regionals". Subcontractor airlines would be a much more approriate and to the point description. Example: I fly for a subcontracter airline of Continental and we're going today from Newark to Oklahoma City. Understand.

Fly2Scuba said:
Again, you spout off junk just to justify your lower end contract. Why not take proactive steps to improve the industry. A CRJ-900 is the same size as the early versions of the DC-9. I still wouldn't expect the pay rates and rules to be exact. However, the gap between a Mesa contract and a major airline contract is way to extreme if that should continue in the future, don't bet on job security at the major level. If a so called "regional" buys an aircraft in the future from Embraer that has 200 seats and goes coast to coast, are you still going to call it a "regional" airline. Get a clue and quit calling them "regionals". Subcontractor airlines would be a much more approriate and to the point description. Example: I fly for a subcontracter airline of Continental and we're going today from Newark to Oklahoma City. Understand.

Get a clue by looking at what A/C i am flying now,i use to be at Mesa a (REGIONAL AIRLINE), so i guess that" lower end contract" paid off for me HUH! and just for your info, the company i work for now, the F/O pay is the same whether you are in the B747 or A-330 and also you can thank the majors for this battle going on between "regionals" or commuters, they could have been flying the RJs when they first came out but they were too proud because they didn't want to fly a little jet,if that had happened the regionals would be still be flying props, also FYI don't beleive everything you hear from the CEO of Mesa as being true until you see it and as for pay for the larger "RJs" beyond the 900, there is no pay scale it would have to be negotiated and i gurantee it will not be a low one.

Last edited:
The regionals are supposed to be a stepping stone, but they are starting to be career jobs. If you are a regional pilot over 30 right now, odds are you will NEVER be at a major.

I keep hearing from scumbag pilots "Don't hate the playa' hate the game" and "this is capitalism. The old days are over, we have to be more competitive"

Well GUESS WHAT SPARKY! the "get mine, and then I'm outta here!" days are whats OVER! You have nowhere to go now because you are taking over all of mainline's routes. YOU are what is driving down wages

Stepping over your grandmother to get a job flying a shiny jet and then justifying it as an means to an end. I'll bet 90% quit within 10 years. Then the next group of SJS recruits will take your jobs to "get their time and get outta here"

You'd better start focusing on getting good pay and QOL from your regional job. It will PROBABLY be the only flying job you ever have

Coopervane - you are right. Now if we could only convince ALPA that we should be empowered with scope to restore our profession.

Go to CVG these days and you'll see 12 comair RJs (including 70 seaters) parked on our old ramp. Look over at concourse A and you'll see 12 CHQ wh0re jets park there.
Every time they try to jumpseat they must think it strange that the Comair RJs have such problems with their 02 masks, that there is never enough 02 for three.
Weird!

Fltlvls said:
Get a clue by looking at what A/C i am flying now,i use to be at Mesa a (REGIONAL AIRLINE), so i guess that" lower end contract" paid off for me HUH! and just for your info, the company i work for now, the F/O pay is the same whether you are in the B747 or A-330 and also you can thank the majors for this battle going on between "regionals" or commuters, they could have been flying the RJs when they first came out but they were too proud
\

You might be flying a 400 (I say "might"), but judging by your record, the chances are you are doing it for free, just so you can still play pilot.
You (and your kind) have raped the industry, once a rapist, always a rapist. Stuff it wh0re!

cmrflyer said:
\

You might be flying a 400 (I say "might"), but judging by your record, the chances are you are doing it for free, just so you can still play pilot.
You (and your kind) have raped the industry, once a rapist, always a rapist. Stuff it wh0re!

Don't you work for the same company that was PFT (10K to go through required sim training AFTER being hired!)thoughout the 90's and had/has an "academy" that promises interviews? There are many of the so called "better" regionals (an oxymoron)that have lowered the bar by doing the above in the past. Some of you need to learn or remember your airline's history. Hipocracy at its' finest! :smash:

Last edited:
cmrflyer said:
\

that is a typical response from from a Comair dikhead , i suppose you paid for training to get into Comair, so how low is that, as far as who i work for all i want to tell you is that they are not a U.S carrier, but i am based in the states(not Virgin America) i will leave it up to you to figure out who it is since you seem to be so smart. STFU live with what is going on this industry or get OUT !!! dikheads like you are not needed here, i hope Comair goes down in a ball of flames along with their big brother, good luck in the dead end company you work for .PS i helped pay for you to be on strike when i was a first year F/O so a little bit of a thank you for that would be nice but i am not holding mt breath.

Latest resources

Back