Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom/Mesa/Chicken Taco WHORES....In ATL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since when do you need a SIDA badge to be in the terminal. You going to write up the pax next you idiot?

cmrflyer said:
Go to CVG these days and you'll see 12 comair RJs (including 70 seaters) parked on our old ramp. Look over at concourse A and you'll see 12 CHQ wh0re jets park there.
Every time they try to jumpseat they must think it strange that the Comair RJs have such problems with their 02 masks, that there is never enough 02 for three.
Weird!

Don't worry kid, when we buy you, I'll let you talk on the radio all you want!:beer:

Yeh CX hires some real wankers. Hows that dental plan working out? Thanks for paying for me to walk in cirlces, it was also nice of you to go out of your way to make sure it was all for nothing. Once a rapist, always a rapist!

I'd be more than happy to do your radios for you, then nobody will have to listen to your castrated voice breaking over the radio.
I guess the commuting thing wouldn't be so bad if you had a commuter clause in that pos contract.
Hope you enjoy the walk home.
Low wage arse bandits.

Sounds like we are a little sensitive that we are still at Comair after all of these years,and also who are you ...the Pilot Contract Police for the entire industry? BTW- NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A THOUGHT....KEEP IT TO YOURSELF...
That is all i have to say about this subject, of which i'm sure you will continue to complain about until you are happy which will probably be never.

Last edited:
Although I seriously doubt it will change the tone of this thread, here's a cut and paste from RAH's pilot contract:

R. Commuter Policy
1. A pilot must list on at least two (2) flights with available seats, no
more than forty-eight (48) hours in advance, on line, on code
sharing partners, or off line with acceptable documentation, all of
which would position the pilot in time for his assignment.
2. If a pilot has performed paragraph R.1. above and through no fault
of the pilot, does not arrive in time for his trip pairing and notifies
the Company as soon as practicable, then the Company will take
no disciplinary action against the pilot, subject to paragraph R.5
below.
3. The pilot shall report in his domicile as soon as possible and shall
be subject to reassignment or reserve duty for the remainder of the
trip pairing for that day. The Company will attempt to place the pilot
back on his original trip as soon as practicable as long as the trip
has not been awarded to a pilot on his day off. If assigned to
another trip, such trip must be scheduled for completion no more
than two (2) hours later than the original trip hour period, unless the
pilot agrees to a later schedule completion.
4. The pilot’s guarantee will be reduced by the amount of flight time of
the missed trips. From the point that the pilot was able to fly the trip
pairing, the pilot shall be paid the greater of actual flight time or his
scheduled flight time.
5. A pilot may use the commuter policy protection no more than two
(2) times in any six (6) month period.

Cheers-

W8N​

EMBPLT said:
Since when do you need a SIDA badge to be in the terminal. You going to write up the pax next you idiot?

Tell me exactly how you get from the terminal to the crew lounge without getting into a secure area and I'll agree with you. However, it is not possible, and that is why the airport is cracking down on it.

cmrflyer said:
Go to CVG these days and you'll see 12 comair RJs (including 70 seaters) parked on our old ramp. Look over at concourse A and you'll see 12 CHQ wh0re jets park there.
Every time they try to jumpseat they must think it strange that the Comair RJs have such problems with their 02 masks, that there is never enough 02 for three.
Weird!

Thats real slimy CMR. We can all point and b!tch and prod and laugh, but when you stop a pilot from getting home to his/her family because of this BS blaming game we all play, you are lower than any scum I've come across in this industry.

T-Hawk

Traumahawk said:
Thats real slimy CMR. We can all point and b!tch and prod and laugh, but when you stop a pilot from getting home to his/her family because of this BS blaming game we all play, you are lower than any scum I've come across in this industry.

T-Hawk

Probably has his FO do it...since he lacks the nads to say something himself.

Traumahawk said:

T-Hawk

You are a sad man.
When you and your bar lowering contract stop people from have a wage where they can afford a house and a family to go home to, that is the lowest thing conceivable.
Get a grip, do you really think I would offer someone a ride home who just broke into my house and stole all my SH!T, no I didn't think so, So why the F... would I give you wankers a ride home?
Its about time you low "life" retards thought about what you have done to this industry.

Last edited:
Fltlvls said:
Sounds like we are a little sensitive that we are still at Comair after all of these years,and also who are you ...the Pilot Contract Police for the entire industry? BTW- NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A THOUGHT....KEEP IT TO YOURSELF...
That is all i have to say about this subject, of which i'm sure you will continue to complain about until you are happy which will probably be never.

No just someone pointing out that you are a WH0RE.

Sorry that hurts you so much, you should have thought about that before you went to MESA, and raped everybody in the industry.

I like your mature remarks about Comair and Delta, well done.

When is your dad coming home to turn of his computer?

Latest resources

Back