Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom/Mesa/Chicken Taco WHORES....In ATL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

av8tor4239

What the F$#% are you all doing in our YARD? NONE of you are Fu%$# are welcome here. I am sick of hearing your BITTTTCCCCCCCChy Mesa Acadamy asses on the radio.. If you dont know what a "spot" is, go to your FREAKING alternate... ONCE AGAIN NONE OF YOU WHORES IS WELCOME HERE!!!!!!

dRInking and posting... correct!... tHE POINT still stands...undercutting whores in ATL? WTF

Jack Mehoff said:
what the F is this all about? is there a new base opening there?

Yup, just announced today. 170 and 145 co-base. 170 to have 30 pilot slots and 145 to have 15. FLL closing for us helped this happen. DL mainline shifted a lot of flying for us cause of our superior product and ATL happened just like that I guess!

Stick Man said:
Yup, just announced today. 170 and 145 co-base. 170 to have 30 pilot slots and 145 to have 15. FLL closing for us helped this happen. DL mainline shifted a lot of flying for us cause of our superior product and ATL happened just like that I guess!

Really ? Since when ? Face it,JASON-"Skull1"-you were FIRED and don't work here anymore.No such announcement anywhere.Why don't you get over yourself already ? Geez,you need some therapy.

Latest resources

Back