Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom/Mesa/Chicken Taco WHORES....In ATL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mesa/bojets/shtaco/shuttle/repubic all can burn in hell, and the asshats that draged ALL of our pay down. you guys are true slut whores.. you have destroyed many lifes. when you look in the mirror you must see a huge smelly log of crap. congats dirtbags

It must be hard on all you fking mesa whores to call times when every xmission is blocked! Childish yes, but oh so much fun. I hope all you fkers go home and and can't look at yourselves in the mirror for being such a bitch.

cant we all get along!! btw you want some cheese for that whine!! seems as usuall the hate is directed to the people like you that are trying to make a living and not the bean counters and some rich b%#tard making his life better while those of us bust our B%#ls, nice way to act!! And your a professional? sound more like a kid. Growup its the reality of the industry more for less is the name of the game, all businesses are going that way, why should it be any differant for the airlines?
Its funny how you think you own ATL you dont own crap and someday you might realize that We all in the industry suffer because of the head D*&Ks, and mesa and others do as well It doesnt take a degree to figure out that we are all in the same damm boat And I wonder why you arent calling Jetblu and SW names when they are the root cause for most of this, they are the ones driving the Legacy carriers to make drastic changes to compete!!! geezzz man give it a rest and check into Detox!!!

Last edited:
Unfortanately these airlines, if you want to call them that, are an infectious disease or rash if you will. They will continue to spread until a cure is found, which unfortanely there is no cure for at this time. Mesa for example is like a scorching case of herpes, you can take medicine to cure it for the time being but it will return again in some other mutated form. Think about it.

Pattern-Master said:
Unfortanately these airlines, if you want to call them that, are an infectious disease or rash if you will. They will continue to spread until a cure is found, which unfortanely there is no cure for at this time. Mesa for example is like a scorching case of herpes, you can take medicine to cure it for the time being but it will return again in some other mutated form. Think about it.

Big words from a CFI! Get a life...:rolleyes:

Who and why would anyone want to even apply for a job with FREEDOM? When I hear your whinney little voices on the raido in ATL I try to imagine what went through your brain before you accepted a job at an airline that UNDERCUT THE MESA CONTRACT. If you are undercutting MESA you have some serious ego issues... "I just want to fly a jet" F ING WHORE

Stick Man said:
Yup, just announced today. 170 and 145 co-base. 170 to have 30 pilot slots and 145 to have 15. FLL closing for us helped this happen. DL mainline shifted a lot of flying for us cause of our superior product and ATL happened just like that I guess!

stick, interesting avatar. Is that who I think it is?

Last edited:
Most of the 'Freedom' pilots are not the ones that started at Freedom. They come from Mesa (the USair contract in CLT/DCA).

I wonder if management pays people to come here and stir the pot so as to keep us at each other's throats and distract us from the fact that management, not the pilot, is the real enemy.

I wonder if the self styled torch bearers for high standards among the regional pilots will ever learn that their ranting, their schoolyard level pet names and their name calling do no more than exacerbate the problems against which they so self righteously rail.

I wonder if those shrill posters (the ones who are not management plants, that is) realize how they promote the goals of management by their flightinfo shrieking, their jumpseat wars and their interference with line operations.

I wonder if management chuckles at how easy it is to play us off against each other and that we dance so easily and so well to the music they play.

All you people talk a whole bunch of ******************** and you only posess 1/10th of the information and intelligence to do so. Get your F'in facts straight and then try flinging your bs around.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back