Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom/Mesa/Chicken Taco WHORES....In ATL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While we should focus more of our ire against management, I believe people with the "get there first" mentality that accept these crappy jobs deserve every bit of the insults they receive. If you go to a place with crappy pay and workrules, knowing they have crappy pay and workrules, then you should expect to be looked down upon.

Leave the CFI alone. He's probably holding out for a GOOD job, unlike you who went to mesa because it was the first airline that called you. He's part of the solution.

Cadillac said:
While we should focus more of our ire against management, I believe people with the "get there first" mentality that accept these crappy jobs deserve every bit of the insults they receive. If you go to a place with crappy pay and workrules, knowing they have crappy pay and workrules, then you should expect to be looked down upon.

Leave the CFI alone. He's probably holding out for a GOOD job, unlike you who went to mesa because it was the first airline that called you. He's part of the solution.

Ding, Ding, we have a winner. Yes sir you are correct. Not every CFI when they hit 1,000 hours runs out the door to go fly for who ever, especially not Mesa! I did hold out and now I'm glad I did. Thank you.

Terrain Terrain said:
mesa/bojets/shtaco/shuttle/repubic all can burn in hell, and the asshats that draged ALL of our pay down. you guys are true slut whores.. you have destroyed many lifes. when you look in the mirror you must see a huge smelly log of crap. congats dirtbags

You are so full of Sh*t! Look up the pay rates. They are all within a dollar or two of each other. Do your homework.

saab fixr said:
cant we all get along!! btw you want some cheese for that whine!! seems as usuall the hate is directed to the people like you that are trying to make a living and not the bean counters and some rich b%#tard making his life better while those of us bust our B%#ls, nice way to act!! And your a professional? sound more like a kid. Growup its the reality of the industry more for less is the name of the game, all businesses are going that way, why should it be any differant for the airlines?
Its funny how you think you own ATL you dont own crap and someday you might realize that We all in the industry suffer because of the head D*&Ks, and mesa and others do as well It doesnt take a degree to figure out that we are all in the same damm boat And I wonder why you arent calling Jetblu and SW names when they are the root cause for most of this, they are the ones driving the Legacy carriers to make drastic changes to compete!!! geezzz man give it a rest and check into Detox!!!

and that is why you say your current position is "bending over 4 da man"

outtahere said:
It must be hard on all you fking mesa whores to call times when every xmission is blocked! Childish yes, but oh so much fun. I hope all you fkers go home and and can't look at yourselves in the mirror for being such a bitch.

Just curious, is that why they have changed with different freq's now for times and a different one for in range. Or whatever they are for now, i still dont understand.

EMBPLT said:
You are so full of Sh*t! Look up the pay rates. They are all within a dollar or two of each other. Do your homework.

Another sign of one not knowing what they are talking about is focusing on rates. It is all four cornerstones of the contract, that make the contract. Rates are but one corner. Without the other three, you don't have squat.

I wonder if Mesa/Freedom will bitch when they get undercut by Chinese pilots who will work for 5 dollars less an hour.

Btw has anyone seen them outside their planes? Every time I walk by I look and I havn't seen any crew members.

saab fixr said:
And I wonder why you arent calling Jetblu and SW names when they are the root cause for most of this, they are the ones driving the Legacy carriers to make drastic changes to compete!!!

Oh yeah, dem RJ's be so badass competition for dem SWA 737's, 'for ya know's it, dem Mesa RJ's gonna be all over SWA, yeah dat's it.

zawillif said:
Btw has anyone seen them outside their planes? Every time I walk by I look and I havn't seen any crew members.

I saw them in the crew lounge once. Everybody gave them the evil eye and they eventually left. Haven't seen them back since.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back