Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom/Mesa/Chicken Taco WHORES....In ATL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PayMeNOW said:
First post..... Mesa guys are really defensive..... go to hell and get out of atl.

Seems like you are the one getting defensive about them flying into ATL
Do you open your big mouth to your management about where you are going to be flying into or out of?
With that attitude, GOOD LUCK GETTING A JUMPSEAT!, that is unless you are too proud to ask.

since when did mesa have a base in ATL? They shouldn't be allowed to do out and backs there? Then ASA and Comair shouldn't do out and back to IAD or Skywest shouldn't do out and backs to MEM or 9E shouldn't go to IAH...

No one seems to be complaining that Airtran has a base there or that Southwest popping up everywhere. Should Virgin and BA be upset that Maxjet is flying to England? Should Mexicana or Aero Mexico be pi$$ off that Xjet does a lot of flights to mexico?

the mesa pilots don't have a choice where they fly. delta decides that. don't hate the player. hate the coach which is delta. get off your god dam high horse and reallize that you are no better than these other pilot groups. it's funny how comair pilots bash mesa, when most junior comair pilots are from the academy. where are most academy grads going now? mesa. if you guys graduated now, you would probably be at mesa also. give these kids a break. we all want the same thing. would i ever go to mesa or go jets? no, but i'm not going to treat these pilots like dog ******************** just because they make a little less than comair and asa

Whoever the guy is who made that first dumbass post can kiss my white hairy a$$. I think I'll apply for a transfer to the 145 just so I can fly into ATL and sit in the crew room all effing day...

On a more serious note, those guys flying on the F-Bomb side really don't have much more of a choice as to where they go than I do about my soon to be real displacement to CLT. IN FACT a lot of them are getting overide pay because they can already hold a better slot somewhere else in the company, but are being held back.

Bottom line, you're an idiot.

Last edited:
fried chickens said:
since when did mesa have a base in ATL? They shouldn't be allowed to do out and backs there? Then ASA and Comair shouldn't do out and back to IAD or Skywest shouldn't do out and backs to MEM or 9E shouldn't go to IAH...

No one seems to be complaining that Airtran has a base there or that Southwest popping up everywhere. Should Virgin and BA be upset that Maxjet is flying to England? Should Mexicana or Aero Mexico be pi$$ off that Xjet does a lot of flights to mexico?

You're in the wrong place, you want the door further down. We're not interested in logic or facts or reason here - we just want to be childish and throw names around. If you're going to go around spouting facts you're just going to spoil it for the rest of us.

You MAG pilots are on one list....great. You will be one voice during the next negotiations.....Great! Remember this, and try to grow a set and not be the lowest paid pilots in the industry. When you have done that, everyone else will start to leave you alone. Until then you are the MAGots of the industry.

Boy you little b!tches talk alot of sh!t on this board, get your little chicken sh!t a$$es out of your planes and come in the crew room for the welcome to ATL that you whores deserve. By the way, only a person with no self respect goes to the worst airline in the country just to get ahead. I'm sure prostitutes are real nice people, but fuking for money is a degrading subhuman act! Bottom line we all had a choice to make and you made yours, now live with the consequenses.

F the Mesa Group. The true slimeballs of the industry along with S**taco.

Latest resources

Back