Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom/Mesa/Chicken Taco WHORES....In ATL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know what the difference between a salvage yard and Atlanta is?

Cars and planes get processed through a salvage yard faster!

Fltlvls said:
the word...WHORE is there a limit on this web forum as to how many times you can say i mean type the same word more than 50 times.

How 'bout we make it... "Pilot of the night?" or "working pilot?"

No wait... Since so many of you feel the need to type in ebonics "all up in here," we could make it " il'. " For those too dumb to follow, (and you know who you are) the etymology of the "street slang" word " il' " is derived as follows:

Whereas the word "whore" has been shortened to the colloqialism "ho' " by simply dropping the first, fourth and fifth letters and adding an apostrophe, if we drop the first, fourth and fifth letters from "pilot," we are left with " il'. "

The spelling works OK i guess, but I have no idea how you pronounce it, yo.

Last edited:
CMRFLYER,
Are you so full of hate because your papi raised you that way. He told you how all the blacks and immigrants stole his job. Why don't you go join the KKK. They also like to blame everyone else for their problems, and make ignorant statements and ASSUMPTIONS people.

cmrflyer said:
Key West
And every other back water airport in FL.You know those crazy MCO to everywhere in FL flying those DL MD88 did. Thats right we took the whole lot!

Because your were half the cost of a DAL pilot. At least according to sworn testimony by DAL. I guess life was ok for you and your PFTers at CMR when you were taking the "whole lot" due to your lower crew costs, but when someone does it to you, you blow a gasket. Pot meet kettle.

Yudso said:
CMRFLYER,
Are you so full of hate because your papi raised you that way. He told you how all the blacks and immigrants stole his job. Why don't you go join the KKK. They also like to blame everyone else for their problems, and make ignorant statements and ASSUMPTIONS people.

Actually, I am an immigrant. I still know a whore when I see one.

FDJ2 said:
Because your were half the cost of a DAL pilot. At least according to sworn testimony by DAL. I guess life was ok for you and your PFTers at CMR when you were taking the "whole lot" due to your lower crew costs, but when someone does it to you, you blow a gasket. Pot meet kettle.

Would you really use an md88 on a route from MCO to MLB, if so you are more stupid than your posts.
Get over yourself. You yes voting big talking spineless twat.

Last edited:
Fltlvls said:
I "see" this thread has turned into a book and i "hear" myself laughing while i am reading it, so when i go for my medical the doc is pleased that i can "see "and "hear" things just fine ,also there is a thing called books on tape.

There i go embarrassing myself again

Sweet, you have a tape deck, glad life is working out so well for you.

How embarrassing.
Tape.
I bet you have books on 8 track.
TWAT

FDJ2 said:
That was a joke retard, the md88 did jack sh1t out of mco, it was all metro, emb110 and emb120. Get the fact straight before you blow your chalky load.

Latest resources

Back