• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For All You FLOPS BJ Pilots, a little memory lane action

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

You will find that B19 has a nasty habit of not EVER answering questions.

Actually, I answer the questions, but the answers go against the grain of what they want to hear so they use the classic union method of communication and place their fingers into their ears.

Actually, I answer the questions, but the answers go against the grain of what they want to hear so they use the classic union method of communication and place their fingers into their ears.

Mostly you half answer or just pretend to answer questions, but do it in a way that you can keep bringing it back to how the 1108 is bad.

You also sound like a broken record when you keep saying that anything about "... the promised land 1108 told you would happen quickly" or something close. They never said that, and in fact told us from the beginning that it would be a long road. We knew it and, although we hoped for something quicker, it was pretty obvious from the beginning that MS was going to fight it every step of the way instead of quickly coming to an agreement and moving on. It has taken as long as it has because of management, not the union, and you know it. If MS was as motivated to get it done as KR appears to be, we would have been done a long time ago.

Yeah right...

You have NEVER answered a straight question!

For example, "Who do you work for?"

Example answer, "I work for NJA."

I am asking you now: Who do you work for?

Yeah right...

You have NEVER answered a straight question!

For example, "Who do you work for?"

Example answer, "I work for NJA."

I am asking you now: Who do you work for?

That's not a question.. that's a request for personal information..

That's not a question.. that's a request for personal information..

Well done, counselor. Have you lobbied for a position in the Obama White House? With your ability to side-step, you would be a shoo-in for Press Secretary.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back