• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For All You FLOPS BJ Pilots, a little memory lane action

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't see how posting a checklist is illegal.It seems to me they are being professionals sharing safety tips. I applaud FLOPS pilots for maintaining a high standard of safety and appearance of the aircraft for their passengers.

Remember, do NOTHING illegal to or for the company.

... "Mr. B19, who do you work for?"...

What is the name of the company that is embossed on your paycheck?...

He won't answer for the either for the reason that I listed above in post #126, or (slim possibility) because he doesn't have a dog in this hunt. He will be happy to sit here and yap about the legality of those checklists, but he would never admit that he works at Flops and posts from a Flops computer during work hours. He knows that it is illegal, and if he admitted that, the union would get a court order to check the IP address & node he logged on from, to get the proof, then demand that the company fire him immediately to keep from being in a lawsuit or worse.

...Remember, do NOTHING illegal to or for the company.

Too bad B19 doesn't live by this.

Last edited:
He won't answer for the either for the reason that I listed above in post #126, or (slim possibility) because he doesn't have a dog in this hunt. He will be happy to sit here and yap about the legality of those checklists, but he would never admit that he works at Flops and posts from a Flops computer during work hours. He knows that it is illegal, and if he admitted that, the union would get a court order to check the IP address & node he logged on from, to get the proof, then demand that the company fire him immediately to keep from being in a lawsuit or worse.

Too bad B19 doesn't live by this.

I don't consider that a question. I consider it a request for personal information.

Oh, and the checklists?

I never said they were illegal, I just stated that they are as stupid idea that can be used against the union in a court of law to post on the internet in a public forum.

What is the difference in a question and a request for information? Ummmm... NONE!!!!!

It is a simple QUESTION. Why are you so afraid to answer it? What are you afraid of? Have you done something immoral that you don't want others to know about? Are you ashamed of your statements here? This all demonstrates that you are completely UNABLE to answer a question.

We'll try something simple so you can practice.

What comes after the number 1? It is another simple question. Somehow, I doubt you will be able to answer it. We shall see...

Last edited:
I don't consider that a question. I consider it a request for personal information...

How about...

Do you work in the fractional industry?

and

Why are you mainly interested about the post pertaining to Flops?

...Oh, and the checklists?

I never said they were illegal, I just stated that they are as stupid idea that can be used against the union in a court of law to post on the internet in a public forum.

The union doesn't advocate doing anything illegal for, or against, the company. How do you prove what are an individuals intentions are, regarding that list. It looks like educational information to me.

Wow

digging, digging, digging keep them shovels digging..............bury your self and have no one to blame. Have fun working a Walmart! Is it possible to teach commom sense? I guess not. This thread clearly shows it.

Kudos to all the posters that have shown common sense throughout this thread. You know what it's all about.

Get over it and focus on the issues....

What is the difference in a question and a request for information? Ummmm... NONE!!!!!

It is a simple QUESTION. Why are you so afraid to answer it? What are you afraid of? Have you done something immoral that you don't want others to know about? Are you ashamed of your statements here? This all demonstrates that you are completely UNABLE to answer a question.

We'll try something simple so you can practice.

What comes after the number 1? It is another simple question. Somehow, I doubt you will be able to answer it. We shall see...

fischman, we've gone over this subject for three years now. I wish to remain private. It's my choice. Get over it and don't even bother with the subject. From this point on, any post regarding this subject is nothing more than a waste of time for you guys to type it.

The only question I won't respond to is anything that hints to the release of specific personal information that is completely irrelevent to my stand on unions. Get over it.

Let's deal with real issues. Look at the complete turmoil at FLOPS. Those pilots are stuck there now, the industry is basically stagnated and the economy has bit the dust. They ain't gonna get crap out of any CBA at this point because the union didn't act on a timely basis to get it done while times were good.

How long will it be before NJ begins to stutter with the downturn in the economy?

When that industry leading contract begins to be a burdon on NJ, and the new in house union can't adjust quickly enough to save jobs and NJ has no alternative but to begin cuts, I'll be the first one there to point out how I was right about how great unions are when the times are good and how bad they are when the pressure hits and they don't react in time to save the jobs of their brethren while your non-union counterparts are able to adjust to the market and stay viable entities with a minimal amout of turmoil.

Then we'll see just how great unions are, because that is the time when unions are at their worst.

What are you afraid of? Why can't you answer? Are you ashamed of yourself? What comes after the number 1?

Focus on the issues...

What are you afraid of? Why can't you answer? Are you ashamed of yourself? What comes after the number 1?

Fischman, how long do you think it will be before the ripple affect occurs? I say it's within the year before YOUR union is pressed to furlough pilots.

My question to you is, when it DOES happen, is your union going to do the right thing to preserve jobs or are the furloughs going to happen to protect the industry leading pay and benefits your union demands?

How strong will that independent union be when the times really get tough?

Given the Agenda of Bob19's Posts'

Is there one true Line Pilot left at Flight Options that does not believe he is being paid to Post as he does?

And by the way, the Blue Color text he uses is scientifically proven to have a more calming effect on the reader; it is a psychological ploy.

Just turn on the Tonight Show with Leno and look for the Blue/Purple background colors.

Bob19 is still trying to Win Hearts and Minds away from the Union, because he knows Solidarity is the only effective tool the Pilots have against Management's Greed.

Freedom in Not Free

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back