Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops Randomly *terminating* Many Pilots !beware!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can only imagine what you said. But how do you intend on receiving that big, thanks to the union, pay raise after pissing off the people that pay the bills? Way to go, jackass!

He never said he pissed off the owner. He said he talked to them. Don't put words in his mouth.

Good catch, Fisch! As backward as that sounds...:p Skansa still has the same posting style he used while the NJ pilots were in contract negotiations. He and B19 are so anti-union (suspiciously so) that you know they must have a hidden agenda.

Galaxy, I don't know if they share an office; but they can definitely share a sign WORD-TWISTER.

Way to tell it like it is, Pro! Absolutely the blame lies with management. The FLOPS created the mess. Unions are good for companies (especially those with inept managers) because accountability comes with a contract. Naturally those lacking integrity and/or determined to be tyrants fight the union the hardest. NJ pilots saw that with Boisture; FltOps has lying Sheeringa and his thug(s). May he/they get the boot, too.

Last edited:
I just call 'em as I see 'em.

Good pun BTW.:cool:

Revelation

You know, I have stated that I was going to go down with this place until the end....but honestly, as much as I support the union (and TRUST the union)...there are 2 crazy people (one quite in particular) that honestly are killing my buzz with their incoherent INSANE rants. One in particular has always been an inane BOOR that I have always skipped over his excessively long, narcissistic posts that carry the chipped shouldered text of someone much less intelligent than he is in his own mind.
It has become impossible to ignore (especially when there is no ignore feature on that board), and complete and utter destruction of reality AND morale.
He (and his mini me) NEED to be cut off so the OTHER 68 or so can be helped and function with some modicum of sanity, and not be emotionally blackmailed every time they (and we) sign on!
Seriously. I am all for the "voice of dissent," but when you have someone so insane that you have to worry if some self-imploding psychopath is going to do the ultimate crazy, then you have to reconsider WHY he is still on there.
Just stating my opinion...maybe I'm alone in that....

Has informational picketting begun over the termination issue yet? If not, why not? I have my walking shoes ready to go. They're all broken in from the walking I did back in 2005.

You know, I have stated that I was going to go down with this place until the end....but honestly, as much as I support the union (and TRUST the union)...there are 2 crazy people (one quite in particular) that honestly are killing my buzz with their incoherent INSANE rants. One in particular has always been an inane BOOR that I have always skipped over his excessively long, narcissistic posts that carry the chipped shouldered text of someone much less intelligent than he is in his own mind.
It has become impossible to ignore (especially when there is no ignore feature on that board), and complete and utter destruction of reality AND morale.
He (and his mini me) NEED to be cut off so the OTHER 68 or so can be helped and function with some modicum of sanity, and not be emotionally blackmailed every time they (and we) sign on!
Seriously. I am all for the "voice of dissent," but when you have someone so insane that you have to worry if some self-imploding psychopath is going to do the ultimate crazy, then you have to reconsider WHY he is still on there.

I agree. He has really flown off the handle in the last few days.....makes me wonder if he's gone to the other side.

Uhhh, to whom it may concern, why dont you send the dude a PM, expressing your concern. Might be a better place to express yourself. BTW, i've learned a ton from those long posts. The stress of this situation is just begining for many. Time to get sober, and kick back hard.

Good Luck

Uhhh, to whom it may concern, why dont you send the dude a PM, expressing your concern. Might be a better place to express yourself. BTW, i've learned a ton from those long posts. The stress of this situation is just begining for many. Time to get sober, and kick back hard.

Good Luck

There have been numerous well written posts that attempted to show him how insidious his recent posts have been to solidarity. He has tunnel vision and he is being incorrigible.

I do understand his anger but, he is misdirecting it. He's just making it harder for everyone else.

The particular individual to whom you are referring has obviously lost all perspective. He states that his only concern is protecting the "Gallant 70", when in reality his latest rant is totally divisive in nature. For him to take his "rumors" public seems like the start of a union turf war to me. If MG is truly the union supporter he claims to be, there will be a mea-culpa soon to come from him and he'll start working again for solidarity. Until then, he's just babbling like an idiot and losing credibility at an ever increasing rate.

"For him to take his "rumors" public seems like the start of a union turf war to me. If MG is truly the union supporter he claims to be, there will be a mea-culpa soon to come..."

Could it be!?!?!?!? MG is fired? Who could this be? HMMMMMMM..............

Latest resources

Back