Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops Randomly *terminating* Many Pilots !beware!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have donated, as have many NetJet guys. We feel your plight and wish you luck.

Any out of work FLOPS pilots in Southern CA needing assistance, contact me.

GOOD LUCK

WTF are you EVEN talking about crazy person????!!!!!!!!!! What illiterate village do you come from, where no one has a grasp of the English language but ambulance chasers? Crazy dolt.:nuts:
"Like I told you before..."? Yet another dumb@$$ who can't keep the posters they flame straight.
...make that crazy TROLL/flamebait child.
http://forums.flightinfo.com/search.php?searchid=1793129
Guess you get added to the famous B-19/NJW/Captdad/skanza ignore troll list. Thanks for the heads up
Ahhh ha ha haaaaa..Once again you are quite entertaining. Keep the jiberish coming jackass! You play this song and dance on a weekly basis about Net pilots being the root of your hatred. Please take a deep breath..in.....out.....in....out. Feel better? I can't wait for your voice of reason on this.
I sincerely wish the best for you and especially your fellow commrades in your fight! Alright..let the insults fly

Are you really surprised by this? For years, this boat has been taking on water. It's going to sink. They did you a favor by firing your butt. I feel more sorry for the ones still there. They are going to crap their pants everytime the phone rings. You fired pilots got the kick in your pants you needed to go out and find a better job.

GOO

Latest resources

Back