Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops Randomly *terminating* Many Pilots !beware!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
there's nothing wrong with posting their names;

MS = Michael Scheeringa
KR = Ken Ricci
Bob R = Bob Reinhold

Whoever is behind this is the lowest of the low.

Oh lets not forget

BB = Bill Bildger

His hands are not clean on this

How can FO terminate so many without intervention from the IBT1108. It is a Union Shop correct? Have these pilots been paying dues? Sorry to those that have been fired...

What would stop them from doing so?

Get your copy of "Confessions of a Union Buster".

It all just depends whether they think they will win the grievances and or lawsuit.

And I believe they have fired pilots for union activity in the past and had to pay settlement monies to a few.

But there must be more to it than that. Why the 130 non-pilots?

Last edited:
Don't Hold your breath

Thanks for the kind support, but what most of us need is a good job. Got anyone who can help get me another interview with NJA?

The replies you received (none) speak volumes. Sure...our "brothers" ('rich' as they are by their own gloating all over this board for the past year), are "sure" to come running with jobs, help with Cobra, lawyer assistance, etc. Good luck with that. Oh, yeah, they'll don a uniform at CGF...that'll help.

Instead, the focus will be to turn this into an anti Voice of Reason thread to divert you from what you really want to hear from your "brothers" at NJ.

Our guys are struggling to do damage control, and words mean nothing to them...they need IMMEDIATE ACTION. People have lost their livelihoods with no notice. Someone posted a great post to Airline Pilot Central's Frac board (screen name something with 727 in it) about his experiences and a good way to proceed.
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/showthread.php?t=26649&page=2 (10:14pm post If they can't do it, call IBT HQ in DC and call the press!" B727DRVR )

Telling people they need to get their own lawyers is laughable. These people have paid dues to a UNION SHOP and been terminated randomly. Contract or no contract, these actions (along with many others) are in violation of the RLA...yet have been allowed to continue. Where are all the IBT lawyers? The HIGHLY paid consultants?

It's all a "rah rah yay team" 'brotherhood' until reality sets in and talk is cheap when guys have no way to support themselves and/or their families after years of supporting the union.

If you're really "brothers" REAL help is needed, and NOW.

I suggest anyone with the ability to work ANYWHERE else, and hasn't been fired (yet) QUIT with NO NOTICE (it won't help you anyway, they term EVERYONE immediately to eliminate benefits). ANYWHERE is better.

Think about it.

I am sad for our coworkers, but too many of us (myself included) have known we need to get the f out, but kept sticking it out. This will likely be the best thing that ever happened to us, because we will ALL get better jobs, and as dark as it seems now, we will be RELIEVED when we realize the how good it feels to have that monkey OFF our backs. This will FORCE us to do what we have been avoiding.

Regardless of whether a brother "knight" will ride in to help...don't wait for it, get out there and FIND that job that will liberate you from the oppression of this place. Down the pike if help comes, so be it...in the meantime, you can and will do better, and won't be tagged along by ANYONE dragging ANY carrot.

The FAA needs to position someone new to watch the current operation like HAWKS, esp now.

Last edited:
B-19 has been strangely silent (I don't see any posts with his screen name and the ignore msg).

Is he fired too, or too busy leading the firing? Anyone seen MS the past few days? Would like to know who the great Oz will end up being, and what other nightmares are in store before I flee

They have to call it 'performance' based. Otherwise, they violated the WARN law - requiring 60 days paid notice before lay-offs.

So do they have any legitimately signed performance warning in all those files? They can't base it on "productivity" reports which involve matters completely out of a pilot's control, esp in the context of raggidy old airplanes.

Oh yeah...and apply for unemployment IMMEDIATELY (online at your state/local website or FIRST THING Tues)...do NOT delay. Be sure to document the company's response to the labor dept to see if there is any deviation from them terming you.

The replies you received (none) speak volumes.

I haven't had any success getting friends of mine that I've flown with jobs here. How exactly do I help bring an Options guy on?

Sure...our "brothers" ('rich' as they are by their own gloating all over this board for the past year), are "sure" to come running with jobs...

I'm not an employer. I can't give you a job.

...help with Cobra, lawyer assistance...

I've already sent a check to the assistance fund to help get the guys through this. (It's money that would otherwise go towards the mountain of debt I'm living under thanks to the low pay at my last job.) If that help is unwanted, then feel free to send it back.

I'll reiterate what UG said: What, exactly, would you like us as individual pilots to do?

Latest resources

Back