Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops Randomly *terminating* Many Pilots !beware!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just heard that CGF MX facility has also been shut down. It looks like all of those pencil whippers are also gone.

OCC, Owners Service, IT, Safety, Flight Attendants, Maintenance, Aircraft Acquisitions and Sales have also been laid off/ fired.

NO CONTRACT UNLESS THE PILOT HOSTAGES COME BACK !!!

...Basically, fired for being a professional. ...

Slowjet, not only for being professional but also for having the guts to stand up for yourself and for trying to help your fellow pilots. I feel awful about what has happened to you and the others, :( but you can't put a price on self-respect and a good reputation. At least the Options pilots can look in the mirror and hold their heads high....something the FLOPS can't do.

My respect and admiration to the wrongfully terminated pilots and their families for taking a stand against corporate greed and trying to raise the bar in the fractional industry. Best wishes! NJW

Don't hold your breath

I wonder if our "brothers" at NJ will offer their 'altruistic' helping hand now to those fired....or is their job done now that Flops is all but dead?

While I am a supporter of OUR union (FLOPS IBT), it always has been my belief that their out of the blue newfound brotherhood in the beginning of this process and beyond was to accomplish this exact end. Ever have a NJA pilot be as "kind" on the road before they decided to get us so "close"?

I feel we have been victims of gross mismanagement AND competitive BS. Now suddenly they leave IBT, and several key "organizers" go there. Job done I guess.

Thank you to those who stuck around and were likely unwittingly duped. I have full faith in those officers still here, but no doubt that the past was a matter of keeping "Friends close and enemies closer" with the NJA involvement.

Think about it? What POSSIBLE advantage was it for them?

This nightmare and company has very little left now, I am sure.

Now that we'll be gone, NJA mgt can go back to setting the scene for taking everything away in the next negotiation, and everyone will be back to square one.

What a bad f'ing trip.

I just heard that CGF MX facility has also been shut down. It looks like all of those pencil whippers are also gone.

OCC, Owners Service, IT, Safety, Flight Attendants, Maintenance, Aircraft Acquisitions and Sales have also been laid off/ fired.

The whole Mx facility????
Do we have any doubt now that the doors are closing? They were just talking about expanding, now the opposite? ...Anyone now anything more about how many planes are being turned in or repo'd? Are any of the Beechjets (wondering if we are going to an all BJ fleet to help Ricci's new side "business")?
This is just insane. Have entire fleets of crews been term'd or is it all random?
Any news on what (if any) corp morons are gone?

I wonder if our "brothers" at NJ will offer their 'altruistic' helping hand now to those fired....or is their job done now that Flops is all but dead?

While I am a supporter of OUR union (FLOPS IBT), it always has been my belief that their out of the blue newfound brotherhood in the beginning of this process and beyond was to accomplish this exact end. Ever have a NJA pilot be as "kind" on the road before they decided to get us so "close"?

I feel we have been victims of gross mismanagement AND competitive BS. Now suddenly they leave IBT, and several key "organizers" go there. Job done I guess.

Thank you to those who stuck around and were likely unwittingly duped. I have full faith in those officers still here, but no doubt that the past was a matter of keeping "Friends close and enemies closer" with the NJA involvement.

Think about it? What POSSIBLE advantage was it for them?

This nightmare and company has very little left now, I am sure.

Now that we'll be gone, NJA mgt can go back to setting the scene for taking everything away in the next negotiation, and everyone will be back to square one.

What a bad f'ing trip.

Speak of the devils:

I said this back in 2005 about the nature of business and it being in our (NJA's) best interest to drive Flex, CS, and FO out of business. Stand by for the bleeding hearts to whine about how it's bad to do that because pilots would lose their jobs. Boo hoo.

Now NetJets will need to aggressively go after XO Jet.

VOR

Truly sorry to hear about what's going on at FLOPs. Just so you know, there is already a long thread on the NJASAP site about this and many offers of monetary support to our brothers at FLOPs. Quite a few guys are ready to don their uniforms and grab some picket signs for a show of strength at Cayahoga.

I'm sorry you feel you were duped by the NJA pilot group. We are still IBT. And even if we weren't, you can expect help from this quarter.

Hang in there. And direct your anger at those who deserve it, the management stooges who think that they can act like this without consequences.

Yes I was told that CGF will be shut down as a Mx facility due to the short runway and difficulty in operations in and out of there. With over 130 office staff gone.

I was also told that Rick F the training director also was fired. So much for working with the management and trying to BS the pilots during his DAL meetings.

Hang in there. And direct your anger at those who deserve it, the management stooges who think that they can act like this without consequences.

Oh, don't worry...they bear the excess of my wrath... JAIL is where they belong!
Oh, and ATTENTION KR! :
NO ONE will believe you when you attempt to swoop in and pretend to save us. You are ALREADY IN AN OFFICE in CGF and those who don't know it, will soon enough. No good guy rescue BS will work for you now!

Class action fellas.

Serious. I've never heard of such crap before. This is really unbelievable.

Latest resources

Back