• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Aircraft in MIA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So it's OK to punish the pilots for exercising their right to vote in a union, then? Nice.

Flight Options could instantly remove the "turmoil and stagnation" at any time, but management refuses to do so. What does that tell you about the company and those running it? I'm not left thinking that Flight Options is bargaining in good faith...

Union turmoil on the property alone is enough to keep pilots away and force pilots to leave even if a company is perfectly run by management. Two thirds of the pilots invited a union on to the property and got exacty what they asked for. Turmoil and stagnation.

Do you like painting yourself as ignorant? Companies "perfectly run by management" do not get unions on property. Especially not unions voted in with such a resounding number as 70% (more than the two thirds you quote.)

As far as turmoil and stagnation, there is one group responsible for that, mgmt. It existed in copious quantity before the union and in fact, necessitated the union.

You will not see this because you do not wish to see it, or at least not admit it. Good luck with finding some kind of tenuous grasp on reality there B19. Keep trying, many have failed, but there is always a chance you may one day wake up from your coma.

Union turmoil on the property alone is enough to keep pilots away and force pilots to leave even if a company is perfectly run by management. Two thirds of the pilots invited a union on to the property and got exacty what they asked for. Turmoil and stagnation.

Perfectly run by management??? BA HA HA HA HA! Give me a break! :smash: It was management's incompetence and lies that brought the union to the property. You had many opportunities to head off the union but instead, you just rearranged the deck chairs on the Titanic. The funny part was your lame last minute attempt at creating FOPA.

As for stagnation, once again, management. The union has repeatedly requested 2 negotiating sessions per month but you guys refused and just drag your feet. You can't even be on time for the once per month sessions.

Ya know, BOB, every time I think you have outdone yourself with ignorance and stupidity, you manage to sink to even new lows. OK, maybe you're not really stupid. You just suck at propaganda and misinformation. Actually, I say both; You suck at your job and you're stupid, scab.

Last edited:

The village idiot has spoken................

Good job fighting the FUD, guys! Have you noticed how out of step one poster on the thread is? Since when does larger text help change misinformation to reality? :rolleyes: We know it doesn't but that seems to have escaped the desperate FUD-Spinner.

Hobbes and Galaxy, your assessments of the situation reminds me of how my husband refers to people like that ... as the crazy guy who stands out in his yard yelling to himself. Everyone else on the block knows he's lost touch with reality so they ignore him. The louder he yells the more he stands out as a lunatic.

Good job fighting the FUD, guys! Have you noticed how out of step one poster on the thread is? Since when does larger text help change misinformation to reality? :rolleyes: We know it doesn't but that seems to have escaped the desperate FUD-Spinner.

Hobbes and Galaxy, your assessments of the situation reminds me of how my husband refers to people like that ... as the crazy guy who stands out in his yard yelling to himself. Everyone else on the block knows he's lost touch with reality so they ignore him. The louder he yells the more he stands out as a lunatic.

There are lots of PMs that speak otherwise and encourage me. As a matter of fact, this wonderful link was sent by one of the many "silent majority" earlier tonight.

http://airlinesafety.com/Unions/LaborCostsStupid.htm

You are calling me crazy and a lunatic? Hardly.

Your husband was an AA alumni that got burned by a union, yet you still believe in them.

I was smart enough to avoid a union carrier and you weren't. Union history will repeat itself. It always does.

As Albert Einstein once said; Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

YOU are the one expecting different results. :laugh:

Perfectly run by management??? BA HA HA HA HA! Give me a break! :smash: It was management's incompetence and lies that brought the union to the property. You had many opportunities to head off the union but instead, you just rearranged the deck chairs on the Titanic. The funny part was your lame last minute attempt at creating FOPA.

As for stagnation, once again, management. The union has repeatedly requested 2 negotiating sessions per month but you guys refused and just drag your feet. You can't even be on time for the once per month sessions.

Ya know, BOB, every time I think you have outdone yourself with ignorance and stupidity, you manage to sink to even new lows. OK, maybe you're not really stupid. You just suck at propaganda and misinformation. Actually, I say both; You suck at your job and you're stupid, scab.

http://airlinesafety.com/Unions/CockpitPolitics.htm

www.unionfacts.com

You babble too much.

B19 personally told me he knows he's being an idiot and he takes back everything he says about unions. In fact, he loves them.

There are lots of PMs that speak otherwise and encourage me. As a matter of fact, this wonderful link was sent by one of the many "silent majority" earlier tonight.

http://airlinesafety.com/Unions/LaborCostsStupid.htm

You are calling me crazy and a lunatic? Hardly.

Your husband was an AA alumni that got burned by a union, yet you still believe in them.

I was smart enough to avoid a union carrier and you weren't. Union history will repeat itself. It always does.

As Albert Einstein once said; Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

YOU are the one expecting different results. :laugh:

United made one year (Think 06-07) 25 million, but their CEO took in that year 40 Million. How is that possible

Babble?? It sure is funny that you are the one called Babbling Bob given that you have a past life as a scab. given that your nickname; "Babbling Bob" has been around long ago.

I knew that ultimately, you cannot speak for yourself. Apparently, you need websites to speak for you. Instead of posting links, why don't you use your own brain and formulate your own thoughts?

BTW, BOB, you have, once again, been busted.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back