FLOPS Aircraft in MIA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Freudian slip perhaps?

Note that you state that it's not the union that wins a contract, it's the pilots that win a contract.

It's not about fairness or doing what is right, is it NJW?

No, with a union it's all about winning and losing.

If the pilots WIN A CONTRACT, then all will be fine and there will be financial certainty.

If they LOSE, then the union will tear the company to shreds and create financial uncertainty for the everybody including pilots, non-pilot employees and customers.

That's the union way.

He's baaaaack. You were gone so long surely you must have read the 2007 CBA at NJA by now. Whadya think? Pretty good huh? What did you think about all that labor-management partnership stuff in Section 17? Pretty interesting how that section works and the benefits for all. Win-win for NJA and 1108 according to both - guess you can't understand that though and it certainly does not fit in with your "Company management can do no wrong and all Unions are evil model".

He's baaaaack. You were gone so long surely you must have read the 2007 CBA at NJA by now. Whadya think? Pretty good huh? What did you think about all that labor-management partnership stuff in Section 17? Pretty interesting how that section works and the benefits for all. Win-win for NJA and 1108 according to both - guess you can't understand that though and it certainly does not fit in with your "Company management can do no wrong and all Unions are evil model".

Dude, don't confuse B-19 with facts. It will get you no where. He doesn't care about the facts, he cares about the BS he loves to spread.

Whether paid for or volunteered the FUD and BS get kicked back where it belongs when the facts are posted. Good job with that Cave.

Time for the FUD-Spinner to crawl back under a rock....:smash:

When you see FUD posted give it the boot!

... Also for the airline types they cannot grasp the basing system. In the fractional world no airplane is based in any one city. You will be airlining most of the time to an aircraft...

Flagshipper, Will you please email this to Scheeringa. Maybe it might help him out understanding our business:cartman:. He's been around for about 5 years now and still hasn't figured this out!!:confused:

Travelair pilots

For the former RTA pilots, if your interested in coming over to NetJets, Email me. So far I have successfully got'in two of my fellow RTA buddies in, and one former CW pilot. I will do my very best too strip flops of its pilots.To those of you who are interested in working for flops, save yourselves the aggrevation and dissappointment.

Cheers P3hawk

Pilots hiring bases

Talked to a buddy of mine in CGF today and learned that management has started to pull their collective heads out of their collective butts. After being told repeatedly by our Union officials that their plan to have 5 or 6 bases would not work, they now are attempting to hire in 16 cities. Even with opening up more cities they will have to deal with the crappy reputation that Floptions has in the industry, the truth about about how management treats Floptions pilots, the embarrassingly low pay and ridiculous benefits, and the bottom of the barrel QOL we have to tolerate.

I'm sure that they will find a small group of pilots that are desperate enough to consider Floptoins, unable to get on with a reputable company, but when we are losing 10-12 pilots a month these desperadoes will be little more then a band-aid. We have green jets sitting with no crews to man them and the jets we do have maned are being maned by 2 PIC's.

SUX to be Sh!tfinger and Punjab right now.:laugh:

Talked to a buddy of mine in CGF today and learned that management has started to pull their collective heads out of their collective butts. After being told repeatedly by our Union officials that their plan to have 5 or 6 bases would not work, they now are attempting to hire in 16 cities. Even with opening up more cities they will have to deal with the crappy reputation that Floptions has in the industry, the truth about about how management treats Floptions pilots, the embarrassingly low pay and ridiculous benefits, and the bottom of the barrel QOL we have to tolerate.

I'm sure that they will find a small group of pilots that are desperate enough to consider Floptoins, unable to get on with a reputable company, but when we are losing 10-12 pilots a month these desperadoes will be little more then a band-aid. We have green jets sitting with no crews to man them and the jets we do have maned are being maned by 2 PIC's.

SUX to be Sh!tfinger and Punjab right now.:laugh:

Union turmoil on the property alone is enough to keep pilots away and force pilots to leave even if a company is perfectly run by management. Two thirds of the pilots invited a union on to the property and got exacty what they asked for. Turmoil and stagnation.

Union turmoil on the property alone is enough to keep pilots away and force pilots to leave even if a company is perfectly run by management. Two thirds of the pilots invited a union on to the property and got exacty what they asked for. Turmoil and stagnation.

You are Bob Tyler, that is exactly what he said.

Latest resources

Back