• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet, pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My friend is going to Flex and has been told to just hang out in the 45 until the 350 slots open up. TWA/Capt. Queeg is my friend being lied to? You claim to hold all of the answers, so I would like to hear the truth from you. If they lie to my friend again, he will volunteer to be the union organizing cheerleader at Flex.

Who is telling him this? KR? Does he have a direct line to da man? Our DO is telling us there is a group of FO pilots that want to come over to a dedicated crewed 350. However the assignments on the 350 will be based on the seniority of the "manager" of the team, so unless they are picked by a senior FJ pilot they will be at the bottom of the list. It's theoretically possible that if they can't get enough FJ pilots to take a dedicated 350 spot those FO guys could move right into one. But seeing as it will have to pay on par with a regular CL position there are more than enough FOs here that would gladly take the raise.

I asked in another thread and never got an answer: why do a lot of you on here continually tell us how all management does is lie to us, and then expect us to believe that what they tell you is the truth?

Our DO is telling us there is a group of FO pilots that want to come over to a dedicated crewed 350. However the assignments on the 350 will be based on the seniority of the "manager" of the team

Regionally based 350's with dedicated crews. A "manager", an assistant, and 3 captains. They get paid a salary plus profit sharing.
How do you guys not see this as an attack on your seniority system? You guys are going to let them walk all over your seniority. Why even both having a list?

What do you mean "you guys"? Even the training captains, at least in the 300, made it clear they think this is a horrible idea. It is an attack on the fundamental way we do business.

What do you mean "you guys"? Even the training captains, at least in the 300, made it clear they think this is a horrible idea. It is an attack on the fundamental way we do business.

It's a means of splitting all of us up.

WOW There are guys that really don't get that this Stomps all over your seniority list. This is going back to FO year 2000. Didn't matter if you were #1 or #500 they would hire some buddy off the street put him in left seat while 300 qualified SICs sat by and watched. But hey they had a seniority number. It just didn't mean ********************!!! cant believe KR would even be pulling this crap this early. Maybe the guy wants a union??? its baffling

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back