• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet, pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go ahead an PM me your name, and I'll make sure you get the boot to a$$ treatment next time we meet

Really???? So if I tell both you to PM me your names and well see whos boot goes up whos ass? thats not consider a Physical threat? Good to know..PM away!!!

You appear to be so literal that you might think that my adding you to my FI ignore list means I'll actually ignore you in person! So, I'll be the FJ you speak to but doesn't seem to acknowledge your presence.

Look in the mirror. The only one trying to be a thug is you. And it's not working on me!

You are the one trying to push your agenda on us, not the other way around.

Rejecting your views does not make me a thug. Pushing you views on people who don't want them (I am speaking of myself) does.

Wait, maybe it makes you thug-like. Can I use that term and then turn around and say "but I didn't say you were a thug?"

I be happy, you cant see it in my typing. Also I don't have to wear that new uniform, I be really happy

Time will tell. Bet your uniform will change sooner than you think.

Remember, your contract may dictate that only certain pieces can be changed, but those can be changed without your input.

Time will tell. Bet your uniform will change sooner than you think.

Remember, your contract may dictate that only certain pieces can be changed, but those can be changed without your input.

You might be right but...contract says Black Belt and White Dress shirt. But as we (and Flex) know Ricci operates in the "Grey" area, so no one knows where this will go.

9.1 Company Provided Uniform Articles and Acc
a. ....everything not in 9.2...

9.2 Pilot Provided Uniform Articles and Acc
a. White Dress Shirt with Flap pockets (company now pays for)
b. Black Belt (pilot paid for)
c. Black shoes (company now pays for)
d. Black Socks (pilot paid for)

9.3 Change in Uniform
a. The Company shall provide........referred to in subsection 9.1

9.4 Uniform Articles and Acc Replacement
a. The Company Shall provide........reffered to in subsection 9.1

Last edited:
TWA you crack me up. I really am not pushing anything, but when I ask a question, you have to LABEL me as a union thug? What's the purpose in that?

What do you think?

Are we getting screwed?

Globals on Flexjet/Jet Solutions certificate and marketed by Flexjet. Majority of pilots assigned to aircraft are Flight Options seniority-listed pilots on PLOA from Flight Options.

Phenom 300's advertised/marketed by Flight Options, and now advertised/marketed by Flexjet, on Flight Options certificate. Flown exclusively by Flight Options seniority-listed pilots.

Flexjet - 0 hires in 2014, except for the Flight Options pilots flying the Globals and 4 Flight Options seniority-listed pilots on PLOA flying the LR from Flight Options.

Flight Options - 22 pilots recalled in just over a month (between September 29 and November 9, 2014). 2 more recalls are currently in process.

KR and team must be eagerly trimming the fat at Flexjet.

There is also big time hiring going on in CGF at the HQ. Lots of new dispatchers, owner servise reps, flight attendents. Etc.....
They had a class of over 25 new office workers last month.

It looks like expansion at Flight Options in the near future.

What is happeing in Dallas at FJ? Are they also hiring?

Globals on Flexjet/Jet Solutions certificate and marketed by Flexjet. Majority of pilots assigned to aircraft are Flight Options seniority-listed pilots on PLOA from Flight Options.

Phenom 300's advertised/marketed by Flight Options, and now advertised/marketed by Flexjet, on Flight Options certificate. Flown exclusively by Flight Options seniority-listed pilots.

Flexjet - 0 hires in 2014, except for the Flight Options pilots flying the Globals and 4 Flight Options seniority-listed pilots on PLOA flying the LR from Flight Options.

Flight Options - 22 pilots recalled in just over a month (between September 29 and November 9, 2014). 2 more recalls are currently in process.

KR and team must be eagerly trimming the fat at Flexjet.

I know it was not an intentional omission, but what about the Challenger 300s advertised/marketed by FO, on the JSLLC certificate flown exclusively by FJ seniority-listed pilots.

I am glad you guys are recalling to replace the pilots that are jumping ship to FJ. Is that 22 number the pilots contacted for recall or pilots accepting recall and starting class?

What will happen in 2 years to those recalled pilots if the FO pilots at FJ elect to come back to FO since you have zero planned growth?

4 more of your pilots start Monday at FJ with MANY more coming in December and January although I am sure you already knew this.

Last edited:
No Challengers at Flight Options Now

I know it was not an intentional omission, but what about the Challenger 300s advertised/marketed by FO, on the JSLLC certificate flown exclusively by FJ seniority-listed pilots.

What about those Challengers? Not happening as you described. Challengers can't be operated as you described. Scope violation. Go check out Flight Options website. Challengers are gone.

I am glad you guys are recalling to replace the pilots that are jumping ship to FJ. Is that 22 number the pilots contacted for recall or pilots accepting recall and starting class?

Nice try. The "jumping ship to FJ" is insignificant. However, 5 brand new Phenoms on the Flight Options certificate, flown by Flight Options seniority-list pilots and advertised/marketed at Flight Options and Flexjet...well, that my friend generates recalls. 22 is the number of pilots actually back on the job. Two more class dates this month.

What will happen in 2 years to those recalled pilots if the FO pilots at FJ elect to come back to FO since you have zero planned growth?

Umm, let's see. Guess you were lied to again. It's not 2 years. That would violate the CBA. It's only one year at Flexjet because the maximum PLOA at Flight Options is 12 months. So, any of those pilots could return to Flight Options in a year. And Flight Options has to take them back...it's in the CBA. Let me cut off any doubt you may kick back...simply ask one of those pilots how long their PLOA is from Flight Options.

4 more of your pilots start Monday at FJ with MANY more coming in December and January although I am sure you already knew this.

Really didn't want to rub in the fact that Flexjet is picking up 4 more, most junior, highly paid First Officers. So, what's the point? Flexjet will have hired (as new-hires) 8 pilots that are Flight Options seniority-listed on a one year PLOA. Flight Options has recalled 22 and MANY more to come.

It's all good. If the Flight Options pilots continue to slowly slide to the Flexjet sister company, and Flight Options continues to recall...well, sounds like the scales continue to tip...toward the Flight Options pilots. Don't be fooled. Those 8 pilots will most likely be 8 votes for the IBT. Especially after being at Flexjet a while. Not a bad plan.

What about those Challengers? Not happening as you described. Challengers can't be operated as you described. Scope violation. Go check out Flight Options website. Challengers are gone.

Nice try. The "jumping ship to FJ" is insignificant. However, 5 brand new Phenoms on the Flight Options certificate, flown by Flight Options seniority-list pilots and advertised/marketed at Flight Options and Flexjet...well, that my friend generates recalls. 22 is the number of pilots actually back on the job. Two more class dates this month.

Umm, let's see. Guess you were lied to again. It's not 2 years. That would violate the CBA. It's only one year at Flexjet because the maximum PLOA at Flight Options is 12 months. So, any of those pilots could return to Flight Options in a year. And Flight Options has to take them back...it's in the CBA. Let me cut off any doubt you may kick back...simply ask one of those pilots how long their PLOA is from Flight Options.

Really didn't want to rub in the fact that Flexjet is picking up 4 more, most junior, highly paid First Officers. So, what's the point? Flexjet will have hired (as new-hires) 8 pilots that are Flight Options seniority-listed on a one year PLOA. Flight Options has recalled 22 and MANY more to come.

It's all good. If the Flight Options pilots continue to slowly slide to the Flexjet sister company, and Flight Options continues to recall...well, sounds like the scales continue to tip...toward the Flight Options pilots. Don't be fooled. Those 8 pilots will most likely be 8 votes for the IBT. Especially after being at Flexjet a while. Not a bad plan.

Well, the first 4 that I talked to are very glad to be out from under the IBT. We will see about the rest.

Keep trying to spin pilots jumping ship as a plus for the IBT. You know better.

Latest resources

Back