• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet, pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Saying it's not a threat doesn't make it not a threat. It's kind if like saying "I am not saying it's not a threat doesn't make it not a threat. It's kind if like saying "I am not trying to be mean, but...." and then being a dick. ying to be mean, but...." and then being a dick.

The only dick here is you. I am wishing them the best of luck. Aviation has a lot of twists and turns and most of us are wishing them the best. OH and by the way, why don't you go back to the the 121 world where you could show everyone how you were such a superior pilot.

If you were part of a real union... #51

TWA – It’s a good try, no doubt, talking about anything but your blatant failure. You can’t stand it that an “Old Flexjet” manager isn’t in charge. You can’t stand it that Flight Options CEO Mike Silvestro is now CEO of Flexjet as well. You can’t stand it that you were wrong, that your fundamental anti-union argument has fallen apart.

Thanks for telling me what “a real union” would or would not do. Yeah. Ho hum.

Where did I say I wish bad for anybody?( Well maybe you I did) and you know what your health costs are going to be next year ???? Hmm maybe I am wrong did you already get one of those special deals? Do tell TWA. What you have to do to be guaranteed anything from ol KR???? I'm sure we would all love to know.

Where did I say I wish bad for anybody?( Well maybe you I did) and you know what your health costs are going to be next year ???? Hmm maybe I am wrong did you already get one of those special deals? Do tell TWA. What you have to do to be guaranteed anything from ol KR???? I'm sure we would all love to know.

Ya thats it..hope you enjoy being a regular line pilot..Enjoy your pay cut, loss of benefits, increased health care costs,

There, that is where.

If I take a oay cut, it would be because FJ pilots take oay cuts. I get paid a daily rate just like every other FJ pilot. No salary for me, hence not a management job. But hey, you know me so you already knew that.

As for health care, we get our annual benefits package. Our premiums went down by about 50%. Our maximum out of pocket went up slightly, but it is more than offset by the reduction in premiums.

Have you guys not received your annual benefits package yet?

Originally Posted by shanes123
Ya thats it..hope you enjoy being a regular line pilot..Enjoy your pay cut, loss of benefits, increased health care costs,

Still Don't see the " I WISH"..Why don't you try hooked on Phonics there TWA. I think you have a slight problem with reading comprehension.

Popcorn anyone?

Well. Well. Well.

Now, where did I put that bag of popcorn.

So, let me get this straight...

A few FLOPs union guys make some posts sounding like total douschBags. Someone calls them on their BS... Then, they turn around and try and trash him by calling him management...
That's some funny $hit...

Readers Digest of Union Thugs saying:
These guys are scabs... But, we aren't really calling them scabs... We are just going to treat them like scabs... So, they should be scared...

Really?!?!

Originally Posted by shanes123

Still Don't see the " I WISH"..Why don't you try hooked on Phonics there TWA. I think you have a slight problem with reading comprehension.

Now, this little boy decides he needs to join the party by essentially spouting his opinions as if they are FACTS... And, he is SHOCKED at how his dribble is read.

Yes, Dumba$$, your post comes across as a "Wish" when the people you are talking to know the truth. Geez... Get a life.

Maybe you need the Adrian Peterson child rearing treatment.
Go ahead an PM me your name, and I'll make sure you get the boot to a$$ treatment next time we meet.

Flame away....
I'll check back in another month.

(Go ahead and call me management... That seems to be your only method of argument.)
And please scare me by posting my initials!!! It is such an effective tactic...
ROFLMAO!!!

TWA:" I get paid a daily rate just like every other FJ pilot. No salary for me, hence not a management job."
FJ pilots aren't salary?

FJ pilots aren't salary?[/QUOTE]

Daily rate. Only management pilots on a salary. Bidding system allows you to bid minimum days or max days. If you ain't working, you ain't getting paid.

:dots

Latest resources

Back