• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet, pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
^ TWA - actually what I wrote some months ago was: As I wrote yesterday, those pilots moving to Flex aren't scabs. But they sure exhibit some scab-like tendencies & traits.

If you were part of a real union you would understand that calling someone a scab that isn't is not acceptable. People these days throw the word around way to often.

A real union would make sure you didn't soften the word by applying it to situations where it doesn't fit.

I know, you don't like what these pilots are doing and that is your right, but saying they are scab-like is the same as calling them a scab.

Unless your union labels them as scabs I would maybe refrain from calling them that and maybe just say that you don't like their actions. Maybe you think using the word scab will illicit a response from them that will keep them from coming to FJ, but it doesn't appear to be working.

Grow up

Slipping Away

Yup, you were wrong.

Make sure we get those names out so the architect can make sure they are "never treated the same way again" and we can add them to the "scab-like" list.

I was clear in my response to you.

But, you have to grasp at whatever you can when you're losing.

I was clear in my response to you.

But, you have to grasp at whatever you can when you're losing.

The scab-like comment was for LS.

You said:
"So what else? What is really going to follow them forever. Well, we know this. One day Flexjet and Flight Options will merge. No doubt. And so will those seniority lists. So, one day those who chose to go to the former Flexjet will fly among the former Flight options pilots. Not good. People simply don't forget. That's not a threat. It's reality. It's human nature. "

Saying it's not a threat doesn't make it not a threat. It's kind if like saying "I am not trying to be mean, but...." and then being a dick.

If Your Managment

Saying it's not a threat doesn't make it not a threat. It's kind if like saying "I am not trying to be mean, but...." and then being a dick.

Maybe in your little world. Or maybe if your in management. Hell, they, and apparently you, master that technique.

Slipping away JM. It's all slipping away.

TWA Is trying as hard as he can to hang on to his cushy position and he is willing to give up almost everything to do it. He's also willing to watch his fellow pilots lose everything so he can hold on to it. But he sees that the change is coming and KR lied just like everyone told him he would. But he still hold out hope..What he hasn't realized yet is that is position will be replaced with a FO Golden boy thats has less seniority and experience than him..But when he comes to the line FT everyone will remember how he was willing to throw everyone else under the bus for his own personal gain. Like so many other pilots at FLOPS that have tried the same thing and never got into KRs little circle of trust..You are going to have a rough life at FLOPS,FLEXJET, ONESKY or whatever KR decides to combine it at. Look at all your managers that you thought you could trust TWA there gone or the ones that are left are no longer included in the Decision making process what will you do when your world falls down all around you?

Last edited:
TWA Is trying as hard as he can to hang on to his cushy position and he is willing to give up almost everything to do it. He's also willing to watch his fellow pilots lose everything so he can hold on to it. But he sees that the change is coming and KR lied just like everyone told him he would. But he still hold out hope..What he hasn't realized yet is that is position will be replaced with a FO Golden boy thats has less seniority and experience than him..But when he comes to the line FT everyone will remember how he was willing to throw everyone else under the bus for his own personal gain. Like so many other pilots at FLOPS that have tried the same thing and never got into KRs little circle of trust..You are going to have a rough life at FLOPS,FLEXJET, ONESKY or whatever KR decides to combine it at. Look at all your managers that you thought you could trust TWA there gone or the ones that are left are no longer included in the Decision making process what will you do when your world falls down all around you?

Give me a single example. Opposing a union is not throwing everyone under the bus.

Yeah, didn't think you could.

Why do you always ask a question and then answer it in same post? makes no sense

Oh, I see where you are going with this.

Anyone who opposes a union in self serving and wants to screw everyone else to better himself.

That's painting with a pretty broad paintbrush.

I actually want everyone at FJ to succeed, I just don't think a union is the solution.

Sounds like you have a very narrow minded view to believe the only solution is a union and that anyone who doesn't share your view is selfish and self serving.

Ya thats it..hope you enjoy being a regular line pilot..Enjoy your pay cut, loss of benefits, increased health care costs, and new management thats leads by fear and intimidation..Nothing new to me but its gonna be a real CULTure shock to you..Enjoy TWA

Anybody got that Number to that truck driving school we saw on TV?

Last edited:
Ya thats it..hope you enjoy being a regular line pilot..Enjoy your pay cut, loss of benefits, increased health care costs, and new management thats leads by fear and intimidation..Nothing new to me but its gonna be a real CULTure shock to you..Enjoy TWA

Anybody got that Number to that truck driving school we saw on TV?

It amazes me how much ill will you wish on the FJ pilots.

It would not kill me to return to flying the line. I have done that for most of my career and it is something I still do regularly. You can't scare somebody by threatening them with something that isn't a fear of theirs.

Pay cuts, nice threat with no factual basis.

Increased health care costs, my premiums actually are going down by about 50% next year for the same level of coverage.

Latest resources

Back