Flexjet, pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Weak

I am just on here to oppose your obvious lies and fear grenades.

Yes. That's apparently part of your assignment. Sad part...no lies or fear grenades from The Architect. Hard to get that assignment done when it comes to The Architect.

Oh yeah, don't forget to add 4 more names to your scab-like list as of today. A really large class starts in December so please leave more slots open.

BTW, the first 4 guys think it is hilarious that you call them scabs. They have started calling themselves scab 1,2,3,4, knowing how rediculous it is.

Again TWA - I never said that they were scabs. Keep trying to spread that crap.

Here's a thought for you... The seniority lists will merge. And when they do, the Flight Options pilots in the LR45 fleet that were the most junior and couldn't get good schedules, vacations, etc. because of that low seniority number... Well, after the lists merge they may effectively revert to their placement with their old Flight Options Seniority number and date of hire. Instantly becoming more senior in that fleet.

On the other hand, on Monday, the for most junior pilots hired at Flexjet are making more money than pilots senior to them. Must not be a good feeling for those more senior pilots.

It's gonna be interesting...

Here's a thought for you... The seniority lists will merge. And when they do, the Flight Options pilots in the LR45 fleet that were the most junior and couldn't get good schedules, vacations, etc. because of that low seniority number... Well, after the lists merge they may effectively revert to their placement with their old Flight Options Seniority number and date of hire. Instantly becoming more senior in that fleet.

You assume a merged list will be strictly DOH. Not much chance of the Union surviving if that's their goal. Having language that guarantees an integration method is one thing, but who's going to enforce that provision when the Union is decertified?

Yes, the union can force the company to discipline or fire somebody. If someone fails to pay their dues, then the union will do those exact things, right?

In case you forgot, here is that section:
11.1(d) If, upon the expiration of the 15 day period, the pilot still remains delinquent, the Union shall certify in writing to the Vice President of Flight Operations with a copy to the pilot that the pilot has failed to remit payment within the grace period allowed and is therefore to be discharged. The Vice President of Flight Operations shall notify the pilot by certified mail, return receipt requested, that he is to be discharged.

So, from what you are saying it would be ok for the company to not discipline a proud Union supporrter, but not someone you don't like, hence the gay terms.

So much for together we stand.

Exactly what I said you would do. Except for the fact that you are stretching things here. Talking about disciplining a pilot for things that he has done, to going to what is standard language in any union company.

I had you pegged all wrong TWA, I thought you were just an animate anti-union person, now I realize that you have a pretty sorry life. To sit around with our contract and try to trap people down a road that is so far apart it isn't even funny.

You are essentially comparing the cop pulling you over for speeding to why the car manufactures make the cars drive faster than the speed limit in the first place.

Now let's talk about your hatred for Homosexuals. Did you feel a need to bring this out on FlightInfo? If you have a problem with anybody who loves someone of their same sex, then just keep it to yourself? It is nobody's business on here.

You assume a merged list will be strictly DOH. Not much chance of the Union surviving if that's their goal. Having language that guarantees an integration method is one thing, but who's going to enforce that provision when the Union is decertified?

Without the CBA, Uncle gets to decide and we know how that worked. Certain pilots got special deals, others were stuck with leftovers. In his book, KR praises a 2 tier system. And he has to let the Flex pilots believe they will be treated better than the FO pilots.

Without the CBA, Uncle gets to decide and we know how that worked. Certain pilots got special deals, others were stuck with leftovers. In his book, KR praises a 2 tier system. Agnd he has to let the Flex pilots believe they will be treated better than the FO pilots.

Really? Have you seen the uniforms he's making the Flex pilots wear?

Yeah. Sorry about that. Uncle sometimes has these "visions". Just like the 5 stripe thing, he wants you guys to stand out and be the envy of the industry.

Yeah. Sorry about that. Uncle sometimes has these "visions". Just like the 5 stripe thing, he wants you guys to stand out and be the envy of the industry.

I think this is a cruel joke the he and the options pilots are playing on us to get a laugh.

Exactly what I said you would do. Except for the fact that you are stretching things here.

Now let's talk about your hatred for Homosexuals Did you feel a need to bring this out on FlightInfo? If you have a problem with anybody who loves someone of their same sex, then just keep it to yourself? It is nobody's business on here.

but do nothing's for their special broke back Montana mountain boy.

Ok, let's look at who is stretching things here.

You call someone you wish wold have been fired by a name that refers to an openly gay movie. I call you on that.

You now say I have a hatred for homosexuals?

I know you guys want to discredit me because you don't agree with my views, but try to find something real as opposed to fabricating a hatred that I do not have.

This is pathetic, even for you.

The irony here is that your union would have been required to spend your Union dues to fight to get him his job back.

Last edited:
Ok, let's look at who is stretching things here.

You call someone you wish wold have been fired by a name that refers to an openly gay movie. I call you on that.

You now say I have a hatred for homosexuals?

I know you guys want to discredit me because you don't agree with my views, but try to find something real as opposed to fabricating a hatred that I do not have.

This is pathetic, even for you.

The irony here is that your union would have been required to spend your Union dues to fight to get him his job back.

Broke Back was a movie
Montana is a state.
The state is common reference to the movie.
I was not commenting on any sexual preferences.
You put that label on them.

I'm just following your lead, this is your MO on how to goat and rope.

Using the word "gay" is completely different and is considered derogatory to homesexuals.

I don't want to discredit you because you don't believe in my views of the Union. I want to discredit you because I believe you to be a worthless price of sh@t.

Last edited:
Merge Methods

No, I didn't assume that. Never mentioned it. Union or not the lists will eventually merge. KR described doing so in his presentations.

The IBT does not have a seniority merger policy. Thus, DOH is not the required method. Fair and equitable is the standard.

However, without the IBT, KR will determine how it's done. And how's that working for Flexjet pilots now. The most junior pilots (after CW) are all making more than pilots senior to them. Oh, ya...KR will be fair about it. You know, "Management by Trust."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back