• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet, pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As much as I cant stand TWA. He has said the funniest ******************** on here of anybody hands down.

So I was talking to the first 4 FO pilots who came to FJ the other day.

They had some really funny things to say about you.

Do you know what your pilots call you behind your back?

We know what the first 4 are saying. Flex just skimmed off some of our best pilots and they should fit in well. Keep telling yourself you are winning and everything will be ok. HAHA Tell Hollywood we say Hi.

Do tell TWA..All the Flex Jet guess have nothing but praise for you. ALL say they would follow you off a cliff!!! You are the smartest guy in the world

What is actually funny is that you think someone is telling me what to say.

Does it seem impossible to you that someone can oppose your views?

I understand your views differ from mine, and I feel you are allowed to have your own opinion. Why do you not feel the same way?

Why does TWA also ask a question to answer a question?

And show me my post where I said anything about you being told what to say

I said you talk like a Russian, and English must be your second language.

Where you trying to be funny by saying you didn't know what "talking points" where, because your humor sucks! You just came off sounding like a jackas* instead!

So again before you you finish reading this, I will re-iterate my question to you, so you can then again come back and not answer it, but answer it with another stupid question.

Show me my post where I said someone was telling you what to say??

Do tell TWA..All the Flex Jet guess have nothing but praise for you. ALL say they would follow you off a cliff!!! You are the smartest guy in the world

Once again, I am not trying to lead anyone.

And I have college transcripts that prove I am not the smartest guy in the world, far from it.

And for the answer to what they call you, are you familiar with the show The Adams Family?

Last edited:
Why does TWA also ask a question to answer a question?

And show me my post where I said anything about you being told what to say

I said you talk like a Russian, and English must be your second language.

Where you trying to be funny by saying you didn't know what "talking points" where, because your humor sucks! You just came off sounding like a jackas* instead!

So again before you you finish reading this, I will re-iterate my question to you, so you can then again come back and not answer it, but answer it with another stupid question.

Show me my post where I said someone was telling you what to say??

Straight from the talking points. This is why they are calling you the Bob Tyler of Flex behind your back.

Sorry, with so many people always attacking me and you all sound the same I have a hard time keeping up. It was GC.

Im sure you were promised that you wouldn't be replaced from your cushy job. Just like Deanna and all the FJ guys were promised that there trusted and beloved CEO wasn't going anywhere. But I assure you KR has plenty of his people to fill all the management and training positions he needs.

Latest resources

Back