• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet, pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TWA, I can't guarantee anything. You have to grow your own set of balls. Don't try to make me out as the bad guy because it won't work. You sound like a man of principle, so how are you going to live your life? To paraphrase someone else " either die on your feet or live the rest of your life on your knees."

TWA, I can't guarantee anything. You have to grow your own set of balls. Don't try to make me out as the bad guy because it won't work. You sound like a man of principle, so how are you going to live your life? To paraphrase someone else " either die on your feet or live the rest of your life on your knees."

WTF does this even mean?

Choice

So, if we as FJ pilots were to bow down and join the ranks of the IBT you would ensure that this inevitable slaughter that you find so amusing would be avoided?

And you would make sure that we were protected from the evil of people, I guess like me?

Why continue to push "bow down" and join the IBT?

It is a choice for each pilot to make. A choice, when the NMB initiates a vote to determine whether the pilots (Flight Options and Flexjet) will pick the IBT for representation, another entity for representation or no representation at all.

If you don't like the IBT or any representation you should certainly vote that way. And others will vote how they feel.

For some reason individuals continue to cast this as one evil against another. It is not that at all. Everyone will have the opportunity to choose.

Now TWA/JM has made it very clear that he does not like the IBT. His peers know that. And he is comfortable with that.

But, that doesn't mean that the individuals that would like IBT representation are wrong or evil. They get to choose for their own reasons.

However, everyone needs to remain informed and understand the changes that have occurred and will continue to occur. Some (Flight Options pilots) feel their experience with this management should be powerful enough to convince others to see things their way. Unfortunatley, it doesn't work that way. Each person has to find out for themselves.

Keep this in mind. There is no doubt that Flexjet management and Flight Options management is one in the same. Management leads form the top down and KR, DAC and OneSky are at the helm. Managers and executive are blending on both sisters companies and will continue to do so.

So, ask yourself TWA. The things that I listed with regard to the Globals, the Phenoms, the hiring at Flexjet and the recalls at Flight Options. Are these not factual? Because I'm sure by now you discovered they are. Change has been and will continue to occur for both Flexjet and Flight Options. And hopefully those changes will all be good. KR and his team are smart and will trim the fat and increase the margins. That's what they should do.

The big question is "Are Flexjet pilots wiling to take the risk and trust this new team?" It is evident that many pilots feel deceived already. Many speak of their interest in the IBT to secure protections like Flight Options pilots have.

I'm sure you, TWA, will say that the IBT can't protect a thing. But, the fact that the Challengers are not being marketed by Flight Options and flown by Flexjet pilots is because of that CBA. On the flip side, the fact that the Phenom are being marketed by Flight Options and Flexjet but are being flown by Flight Options pilots is because of that CBA. The fact that Flexjet pilots will be wearing those monkey suits without any recourse and the Flight Options pilot have a say and recourse is because of that CBA.

I guess I'd like to know why the IBT is really so bad for a sister company - Flexjet? Not the "they are goobers" crap. Not the "they are crooked" crap. Not "they are just after your money."

With over 90% of this industry unionized, it's hard to find very many downsides. But, if you have them...really have legitimate factual reason in this situation... well, let's hear them. Them let's weigh all the real, factual pros and cons... Then let each pilot decide through an individual vote. We will see where the chips fall and live with it.

Was not familiar with that term, so I looked it up.

Firstly, I am not trying to lead the FJ pilots anywhere. I am expressing my opinion. In no way do I feel it is my job to stand up and tell the FJ pilots what they should or shouldn't do. They are all adults and professionals and can figure that out for themselves.

I do feel a personal responsibility to my fellow pilots to make sure they make their decisions based on accurate facts and not biased raw emotion and misinformation so another group can impose their agenda on the FJ pilots.

To say I am leading the FJ pilots to slaughter is wrong on several levels. I am not leading them and you are assuming that we are about to be slaughtered.

Straight from the talking points. This is why they are calling you the Bob Tyler of Flex behind your back.

Straight from the talking points. This is why they are calling you the Bob Tyler of Flex behind your back.

Not sure who this is?

You also keep using the term "talking points" and I am also not familiar with what that means. If talking points = expressing my views then I understand.

I have noticed you use the word "they" in most of your posts. Still wondering who this mythical "they" is that you have conversations with.

You also keep using the term "talking points" and I am also not familiar with what that means. If talking points = expressing my views then I understand.

Way to funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TWA, do you speak English. You sound like you a Russian or something.
"What is there here thing that you speak of, I know nothing, NOTHING!!!!!!"
This is and was the absolute funniest sh*t I have heard in awhile.
Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TWA, do you speak English. You sound like you a Russian or something.
"What is there here thing that you speak of, I know nothing, NOTHING!!!!!!"
This is and was the absolute funniest sh*t I have heard in awhile.
Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is actually funny is that you think someone is telling me what to say.

Does it seem impossible to you that someone can oppose your views?

I understand your views differ from mine, and I feel you are allowed to have your own opinion. Why do you not feel the same way?

Latest resources

Back