• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet, pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Im sure you were promised that you wouldn't be replaced from your cushy job. Just like Deanna and all the FJ guys were promised that there trusted and beloved CEO wasn't going anywhere. But I assure you KR has plenty of his people to fill all the management and training positions he needs.

SS,

You can keep threatening my job, but once again I tell you that going back to flying the line wouldn't be the end of my world.

I have never been assured I wouldn't be replaced. People in the real world don't have assurances that their job is protected. Poor performance or innaproriate actions can always lead to someone losing their job.

I still enjoying flying airplanes for a living. Going back to flying the line would actually give me more control over my schedule and I could probably work less days.

From what I hear FO may be looking at replacing some of its own instructors as they are leaning towards coming to FJ.

Last edited:
In case you haven't figured it out, Hollywood is not his real name. So once again you are wrong on the name and "the union way".

Ok, I wasn't the one that called you out, and no ******************** Hollywood isn't his name. But I am sure everyone at FO knows who you are talking about, so same difference.

At some point in time we will be one group. FO pilots, please try to remember FJ pilots are not all nasty, condescending people. The tone on some of these posts may lead you to believe otherwise, but while we don't always share the same opinions on all the issues, most of us are civil.

Ok, I wasn't the one that called you out, and no ******************** Hollywood isn't his name. But I am sure everyone at FO knows who you are talking about, so same difference.

Everyone at FO doesn't know who that is, but I forgot how you know everything. BTW there are at least 2 Hollywoods. You guessed WRONG again.

Three Fundamental Principles

So I was talking to the first 4 FO pilots who came to FJ the other day.

They had some really funny things to say about you.

Do you know what your pilots call you behind your back?

KR has fired people (non-union) and attempted to discipline people for participating in far less than this...

Looks like you may have violated 2 out of 3 of the "principles."

At some point in time we will be one group. FO pilots, please try to remember FJ pilots are not all nasty, condescending people. The tone on some of these posts may lead you to believe otherwise, but while we don't always share the same opinions on all the issues, most of us are civil.

I couldn't agree more.

From the rumor I am hearing we are all going to look like one big group in the new year.
I know what my fellow FO pilots are going to say about the uniform but we all know that we have to go along first then file the grievance.

Everyone at FO doesn't know who that is, but I forgot how you know everything. BTW there are at least 2 Hollywoods. You guessed WRONG again.

If there are 2 Hollywoods at FO then by posting this:

My friends in Dallas have told me that 4 did show up at Flex. So I stand corrected saying it was only 3. Good luck to JW,SM,TW, and GY.

I am sure you narrowed down the one to which you were referring.

KR has fired people (non-union) and attempted to discipline people for participating in far less than this...

Looks like you may have violated 2 out of 3 of the "principles."

Wow, so I can be fired or disciplined for listening to what other people have to say? I am sure any lawyer would have a field day with that case.

Latest resources

Back