• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet, pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go ahead an PM me your name, and I'll make sure you get the boot to a$$ treatment next time we meet

Really???? So if I tell both you to PM me your names and well see whos boot goes up whos ass? thats not consider a Physical threat? Good to know..PM away!!!

Airline pilot central is not a reliable sourse of info. That's why I asked a legitimate question. So TWA, it makes you a big man by trying to ridicude others? I'm not the one that claims to know so much. Have you received your briefing from the lawyers for next week yet?

Last edited:
TWA:" I get paid a daily rate just like every other FJ pilot. No salary for me, hence not a management job."
FJ pilots aren't salary?

Why would you make this post below without trying to get accurate information first, or were you in such a hurry to post the $$$ to try to show how these 4 pilots are SOOOO screwing the FJ pilots that your didn't care how accurate the numbers were?

Airlinepilotcentral doesn't have up to date info, so I'd like to share some information with the FX pilots. I took a look at the contract pay scales on the four Flight Options pilots (lost souls) who recently slizzard over to fly with you guys. This is what each of them were making when they left FO.

TW, 17 year Citation X Capt. $120,000
SM, 15 year Phemom Capt. $102,000
GY, 15 year Phenom Capt. $102,000
JW, 15 year Beachjet Capt. $102,000

I took this information and compared it to the pay scales contained in the ?Flexjet Hiring? memo both companies sent out to their pilot groups back in August:

It seems that on day one as a F/O at FX, TW will be making more than your nine year Lear 45 Capts., who currently make $119,997. He will also be making just about $58,000 more than year two Lear 45 F/Os already on the property, who make $61,752.

Since SM, GY and JW were all 15 year guys at FO, we can take them as a group. On day one as a F/O at FX, each of them will be making almost as much as your year four Lear 45 Capts., who currently make $103,000 and over $40,000 more then year two Lear 45 F/Os already on the property. I understand there are quite a few year two guys at FX so I used them for our example.

While I'm sure paid company apologist TWA (that's right we now have information that it's actually his job now to get on here and fight the union) will get on here soon at tell us all why this assault on the basic principals of seniority in our profession is OK. I'd like to know what the rest of you have to say about it.

And once again, who is the "source" for this information regarding my job to come on here a fight the union? I would work on getting a better mole.

Airline pilot central is not a reliable sourse of info. That's why I asked a legitimate question. So TWA, it makes you a big man by trying to ridicude others? I'm not the one that claims to know so much. Have you received your briefing from the lawyers for next week yet?

Nope.

It just brings me great joy to realize how uninformed you union thugs really are.

Latest resources

Back