• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet, pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep just like there committee that reviewed the uniform change. We need to get rid of this union. This binding contract really sucks.

I'm assuming your "under review" comment, means.......the pilot group will be "Reviewing" the 401k match. Ah ok I got it.

Uh...no. The culture here has changed, as you guys (Flight Options) said it would. The old Flexjet is gone. The moral here has taken a dump. The focus groups and committees don't mean anything. I can tell you that there is a lot of chatter going on here at FJ....

Uh...no. The culture here has changed, as you guys (Flight Options) said it would. The old Flexjet is gone. The moral here has taken a dump. The focus groups and committees don't mean anything. I can tell you that there is a lot of chatter going on here at FJ....

Figured........I'm really sorry to hear this!!! Yup we had the committees at the RTA/FLOPS merger as well, and they didn't do much (not for not trying)

Last edited:
You have to wonder that if he won't take your input on something like uniform colors, what does he have in store for more important issues like schedule, vacations, benefits etc.....

Flex Guys,

Did something happen recently with your 401k? A bird told me its not included in your benefits package for next year.

That bird must not know what is going on.

Under our benefit descriptions for next year on ADP it shows a 100% match on the first 6%. Same as last year.

Can't wait to meet your first group of pilots that start here Monday.

Funny, after the Gulfstream announcement all of the people that wanted to come here only to be a dedicated crew changes their minds and said they would take anything. Specifically whatever got them on the FJ list the fastest.

Funny, after the Gulfstream announcement all of the people that wanted to come here only to be a dedicated crew changes their minds and said they would take anything. Specifically whatever got them on the FJ list the fastest.

So, I assume by this statement that you personally were making the phone calls to the Flops crews to offer them the 45 slots. Because from the 20+ guys that I personally-face-to-face-that I have spoken to, that put there names in originally told them no thanks to a 45 right seat.

That bird must not know what is going on.

Under our benefit descriptions for next year on ADP it shows a 100% match on the first 6%. Same as last year.

Can't wait to meet your first group of pilots that start here Monday.

I'd be really surprised if we really miss any of them!

Dirty Squirrel ...The old Flexjet is gone. ... there is a lot of chatter going on here at FJ....

And that's the next thing you have to do - talk amongst yourselves. Sounds simple, but when you're not sure about the person you're paired with or the guy you're talking to, it can be a daunting moment. Still, you have to do it.

And while you're at it, talk with the TMC & NJ guys you meet. You don't need their whole life story - just ask them what they think about FJ organizing.

You can talk with any us as well. (Sure, we'll usually prattle on for an hour or two, but you already know that.) But ask anyways & we'll help in any way we can.

The old FJ sounded like a good place to work - we don't doubt that for a moment. We know past organizing efforts failed & at that time, there had to be at least one or two good reasons. But that's in the past. The old FJ is gone. The policies are different, management is different, the airplane paint is starting to look different & even the uniforms - well - you already know how I feel about the "uniforms." These changes were made with little substantive input from you & not all of them are to your benefit or liking.

It's time to start talking. It's not just one or two of you that are starting to question uncle's sincerity & integrity.

Last edited:
TWA, how many guys actually are coming over from FO? I thought I saw something about most of them turning it down after the initial interest.

Latest resources

Back