• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Haven't we all been around the internet long enough to get beyond this "my post history is bigger than your post history"? This old, stale, said a million million times before: noob?

Is it possible that someone with one post here had 10000 posts in all of internet history? Does it really matter?

You are about as deep as a bird bath.

The number itself is inconsequential. The fact that you list no information about yourself, have 15 posts, and have Flamed on every single one of them... Yeah, that's another story. You don't have anything to say worth hearing. I guarantee I know quite a bit more about this subject than you, and just about everything you've said is is abjectly false or is intentionally mischaracterized and exaggerated in an attempt to defame and slander. Go back to whatever hole you crawled of troll.

Now that is a flame. And by shear definition of the term troll, you just defined yourself as one. As far a going away, not gonna happen. As far as personal info, it is optional, and I opt out, beeeoch.

Don't ever let these guys find out your personal info. Then the personal attacks start or straight up blackballing. I was driven out of XOJET by this crowd. Here is one guy who would have left no matter what, simply because of the pilot group right here. I left without a job offer, just an interest. The first life raft available off the sinking hell ship. Call it what you want. This thread is amusing me.

Don't ever let these guys find out your personal info. Then the personal attacks start or straight up blackballing. I was driven out of XOJET by this crowd. Here is one guy who would have left no matter what, simply because of the pilot group right here. I left without a job offer, just an interest. The first life raft available off the sinking hell ship. Call it what you want. This thread is amusing me.

Good post!
What is your forecast for XO?

So, if you don't mind, there's one more piece of knowledge I hope you will be generous enough to share with an eager if somewhat dim fellow aviator. If you believe half of what you just wrote, why are you still there? I know Flops hasn't hired in over a decade, so it either took you 10+ years to realize your job is a complete dead end, or you're just too damn dumb to find the door. And, you say I'm not very smart? Yeah, I'll bet you're a real wizard.

I have a couple answers for you:

- Already worked for an airline and didn't like the commuting.
- It's better to be near the top of a seniority list than on the bottom. Even when
your the lowest paid in the industry.
- In my future I see myself in a newer X or even a CL300.

Please keep the seat warm for me!

I have a couple answers for you:

- Already worked for an airline and didn't like the commuting.
- It's better to be near the top of a seniority list than on the bottom. Even when
your the lowest paid in the industry.
- In my future I see myself in a newer X or even a CL300.

Please keep the seat warm for me!

Like I thought, too dumb to find the door, but that pretty well sums up your sad career and explains why you're rooting for others to fail. It's all starting to make sense now. If those now older X's and 300's are really what you aspire to that's an even a sadder commentary. Too bad you don't have any hope of even getting those.

Ken made his ridiculous offer and was laughed at. It was never considered for even a millisecond. No, you'll be stuck in a Flops POS until they day you wise up and go find something better. Sorry to bust your sad little bubble. What you really should be concerned about are the talks that followed. I'm not saying XO management is scummy enough to play along, but money talks, and let's just say your hero Ken really doesn't love you as much as he claims.

Last edited:
According to the conference call today and my source, he all but admitted (albeit in a round about way to skirt the Confidentiality Agreement) that he's going after XOJet only for their assets and that there would be no plan to bring the pilot group on board.

Latest resources

Back