• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You needlessly look for some red herring. I realize that complex conspiracy theories are more entertaining, but let's be more realistic.

If you hear the pounding of hooves, you look for horses. If you don't see horses, then start looking for zebras.

XOJet bleeds away cash and the proven to fail model collapses and dies. Then the vultures pick the bones.

See how simple that is?

KR wants to keep them alive! He is already making money off of them by doing their maintenance. By taking over the rest of them, I'm sure he could make more $.

You seem to have it all figured out...

Since your not very smart and very naive I will explain how Flops fits into the DAC portfolio.

KR and DAC own:

- Flops
- Flex
- Nextant Aerospace
- Constant
- Sorjoeign Aviation
- Office bldg at CGF
- Skyjet
- Spinnaker Aviation

Let me start breaking it down for you. Nextant buys planes from Flops for pennies the refurbs them. Turns around and sells them back to Flops for millions. Who do you think makes money? Who do you think loses money?

The other old planes are sold to Sorjorein for pennies and then resold for millions. Who makes the money?

When Flops planes r sitting they are used to supp the Skyjet and Spinn operations probably for a loss for Flops and profits for the others.

Do you need more examples?

Since your not very smart and very naive I will explain how Flops fits into the DAC portfolio.

KR and DAC own:

- Flops
- Flex
- Nextant Aerospace
- Constant
- Sorjoeign Aviation
- Office bldg at CGF
- Skyjet
- Spinnaker Aviation

Let me start breaking it down for you. Nextant buys planes from Flops for pennies the refurbs them. Turns around and sells them back to Flops for millions. Who do you think makes money? Who do you think loses money?

The other old planes are sold to Sorjorein for pennies and then resold for millions. Who makes the money?

When Flops planes r sitting they are used to supp the Skyjet and Spinn operations probably for a loss for Flops and profits for the others.

Do you need more examples?

Well, you might be right. Maybe I'm not very smart. Why don't you enlighten me and tell me precisely how much you think those old POS Beechjunks are worth before they're refurbished? They were pretty nice when RTA dropped them off, but you guys flew 'em hard and turned them into the nasty junkers they are today. But, I imagine you made a fortune with them back in the day right? No? Maybe Ken was overcharging you for a bunch of unnecessary maintenance. But at least that would keep them in tip top shape right? Oh... Hmmm... I guess it just must be too complicated for my simple little brain.

So, if you don't mind, there's one more piece of knowledge I hope you will be generous enough to share with an eager if somewhat dim fellow aviator. If you believe half of what you just wrote, why are you still there? I know Flops hasn't hired in over a decade, so it either took you 10+ years to realize your job is a complete dead end, or you're just too damn dumb to find the door. And, you say I'm not very smart? Yeah, I'll bet you're a real wizard.

You needlessly look for some red herring. I realize that complex conspiracy theories are more entertaining, but let's be more realistic.

If you hear the pounding of hooves, you look for horses. If you don't see horses, then start looking for zebras.

XOJet bleeds away cash and the proven to fail model collapses and dies. Then the vultures pick the bones.

See how simple that is?

Yawn... Swing and a miss. You're boring and a bit transparent Mr 15 posts.

Yawn... Swing and a miss. You're boring and a bit transparent Mr 15 posts.

Haven't we all been around the internet long enough to get beyond this "my post history is bigger than your post history"? This old, stale, said a million million times before: noob?

Is it possible that someone with one post here had 10000 posts in all of internet history? Does it really matter?

You are about as deep as a bird bath.

Latest resources

Back