• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
KR is a Micro manager and NOTHING is approved unless he says so. He still has to approve all upgrades and check airmen, PSM Appointments. Middle managers cannot make final decision without his ok! Please pass the popcorn!

If KR has to approve upgrades, then what us the point of your seniority list and union?

Has KR done out if seniority upgrades ever?

I'm just a FLOPs guy, in good standing, and REALLY like the idea of the 300's coming our way! I wish you FLEX guys the best, but ya'll should think about a CBA (Collective Bargaining Agreement). I think you'll be surprised at how clever they (our Management team) will be to erode your work rules/MELs/duty times. I wouldn't post this had I not seen it. Did I tell you I'm sooo ready to see a REAL 300, that is NOT a Phenom:)
Good luck ya'll.

The 300s are coming to the Flight Options store front to be flown by Flexjet pilots.

Not sure how you are wishing us the best while drooling over taking our airplanes.

Were these the famous SFO crews we hear the legends about?

Not sure about that, but I do recall a family friends son who worked part time for Corp Wings left to go to college. When he finished he was hired as a pilot and given a back dated hire date so he would receive a low seniority number.

There was another friend given a Falcon capt position. There were a few that started out as Challenger Capts as well. If you were a FOK you were taken care of. Go read his book. He only likes to take care of a core group (20%) of pilots. The hell with everyone else.

The 300s are coming to the Flight Options store front to be flown by Flexjet pilots.

Not sure how you are wishing us the best while drooling over taking our airplanes.

WOW! You are an angry little dude. It was my understanding that you/FLEX were getting new 350s, so it was a win-win kinda thing in my eyes.
I really do wish ya'll the best, and I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
WOW! You are an angry little dude. It was my understanding that you/FLEX were getting new 350s, so it was a win-win kinda thing in my eyes.
I really do wish ya'll the best, and I'll leave it at that.

The way I read it, a flight options pilots will not fly a challenger 300.

The older challenger 300s will be offered at the flight options service level but flown by Flexjet pilots. The new 350s will be operated by Flexjet pilots as well and offered under the Flexjet service level.

We've been told we will be flying both FO and Flex trips an the difference, for us, will mainly be the name on the trip sheet.

As far as the union is concerned, the previous post is correct. Your not gonna scare the guys into joining with what ifs.

Last edited:
Guess Who Said This?

Thoughts on seniority integration.

"As the new policy directly affects our pilots, it was important for them to formulate, vote on and ultimately make the final decision on how seniority rankings were going to be established following the combination of Flight Options and Raytheon Travel Air. Management does not live in the seniority world and it was important for pilots to construct and control their seniority destiny."

Guess who said this?

Latest resources

Back