Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SB,
A buddy interviewed on the 10/11 of April

Hey LOA, can you double check with your bud about his interview date? If it is 10/11 Apr then we have another set of interview dates to add to the kluged list. Hopefully not!

Actually I do think that it was on the 11/12. Talked with him earlier today and yesterday he did get the call to update also. No info on when a class would be though! Any new info on the Nov class?? Thx LOA

Upcoming Class Dates

Latest gouge from my bud on property is class dates of Nov 27, Dec 4 and Dec 11. Those 3 classes should drain a total of 60 (subject to change of course) from the pool.

I got the call on Friday to update my drug test which I'll do this coming Monday.

Here's to mucho phone calls from HR soon!!!

Hello?????

It's been a few days with no info....just thought I'd move this to the front page. wmss...did your bud find out any info on class dates in Nov? Has anyone gotten any p test calls this week? My guess is 27 Nov with calls for class going out later this week or early next week. CONGRATS to the guys starting next Monday!!
Geauxfly

Class Date

I just got called for the 13 Nov class also. I interviewed on 5/6 Apr. KD said there are 14 people in the class. See ya in Memphis!!

Interviewed 29/30 March called today for 13 Nov Class.

Class size 14
KD said a few F/O, but mostly F/E. Couldn't give me a hard number because she said it keeps changing. See you in Memphis!

Dang! wmss beat me here again. KD called me today also. Same interview date, same class, same everything.

Good luck to those remaining! See you real soon!

cjj

Congrats

Congrats cjj, wmss, ilang, overseas boy and LOA's bud!! I was hoping the calls would go out this week for this class....wish the class size was a little bigger.

Hey LOA, do you mind asking your bud if he knows about the other guys in his interview group?

Gummo, DiamondZ.....any phone calls today for ya'll????

FlyFedex.....did anyone in your group get a call for this class?

Congrats to all again!
Geauxfly
Hey, who left the Baby Ruth bar?? and is this the shallow end?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back