Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
USNFDX said:
Malter,

You need to like relax, maybe get hobby, go fish'n or somthing. The call will come, sooner or later, nothing you can do about it!

Enjoy your time off.
You are absolutely correct. Unfortunately, I live in the most god forsaken place in America and I'm going stir-crazy! All the lakes and rivers are completely dry; no fishin' here. You know you live in a lousy place when MEM seems like an oasis!

Malter1 said:
You are absolutely correct. Unfortunately, I live in the most god forsaken place in America and I'm going stir-crazy! All the lakes and rivers are completely dry; no fishin' here. You know you live in a lousy place when MEM seems like an oasis!
Yeah, I lived in Del Rio for three years. Didn't look back on the drive out either. Hope the call comes soon for you.

I see information regarding folks who interviewed in Jan & Feb.....Anyone interview in Mar,Apr,May?

I interviewed in June. 4 interviewed - 4 pool letters.

JDriver said:
I see information regarding folks who interviewed in Jan & Feb.....Anyone interview in Mar,Apr,May?

I interviewed in June. 4 interviewed - 4 pool letters.

Six of us on May 30/31, only know of three of us who are in the pool. Hadn't heard from the other three, but they were sharp so I'm guessing they are in too.

I was orginally offered the May 13ish interview date, so I know there are a few more folks out there.

JDriver,
Here's a list compiled on another thread (FedEx Poolie Calls, Second Thread) a few months ago. May shed some light on your question. Jan poolies are feet dry.

Anyone new to the pool/board provide updates?
navyflyer

January

10/11 – 5 to 11. Total still unknown. 4 confirmed in the pool. 1 or 2 7/31 727 class. (bustinmins/PurpleNugget/OnTheDock)
17/18 - 4 Poolies AM group, 6 possible PM group (navyflyer)

18/19 - 9 Poolies, -1 SFS; 3 of the PM group unaccounted for (TwiceSkunked Dog/Fartknocker/iflyasaab/Chefrj)
24/25 – 12 interviewed (XJGuy) unknown number in pool
25/26 – 9 (0) = 9 (XJGuy)
30/31 – 5 (1) = 4 (FeelinMinnesota)

February

1/2 – 2 (0) = 2 (Metro A-Team)
2/3 – 2 (0) = 2 (Talon737)
6/7 – 6 (1) = 5 (A’che)
8/9 – 7 (1) = 6 (Malter1)
9/10 – 6 (1) = 5 (Cujo55)
14/15 – 3 (1) = 2 (QuietFlight)
20/21 – 6 (3) = 3 could be 6 more (rdy4to)
22/23 – 4 (1) = 3 I guess “UA” means unaccounted for? (gcsass)

March

1/2 – 9 (3) = 6 (jets96) [This was his first post ever. Way to help out when needed!!!]
14/15 – 11? (2) = 9 (Phaedrus)
15/16 – 5 (1) = 4 plus 6 more unconfirmed (Don’tBHate’n)
29-30 – 10 (1) = 9 (wmss)

April

12/13 – 1 confirmed; possibly 4 more (FlyFedEx)

May

2/3 – 5 (0) = 5 (Hagar17)

FEB 6/7 - only 3 left in the pool after the ANC draft. I know 2 of us got the call for 25 Sep. I assuming that the 3rd is in the class too, unless he's holding out for the CA 787 class in 2018. Thanks to all of you who kept the information coming. See you in Memphis.
-Scate

anyone hear when they will be starting interviews again. had the meet and great in june and just sitting tight.

Kim called today...had to update the golden flow and accept a 25 Sep class date. Interviewed Feb 9/10...there were three left in the pool as of this a.m. and I know she called two of us...she said she had today and tomorrow to make her calls...I'm assuming to finish up the 25 Sep date. Asked her how many in the class...20. Not sure how many she'd gotten to already...of course, now I think of that.

Latest resources

Back