FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I start Sept. 11!!!!!!

Dam... if I was in charge I'd slide that class a day - you guys are gonna have a nasty hire date on your ID....

Congrtaulations XJguy! Thanks for letting us know.
:beer:

Huck said:
Dam... if I was in charge I'd slide that class a day - you guys are gonna have a nasty hire date on your ID....

Dittos Huck!

Do we know what days guys interviewed in Jan, after 25/26 Jan? And how many? Has anyone been called for Sep 11 class that interviewed after that date. I don't think we've had too many guys on this forum from the end of Jan.

Malter1 said:
Do we know what days guys interviewed in Jan, after 25/26 Jan? And how many? Has anyone been called for Sep 11 class that interviewed after that date. I don't think we've had too many guys on this forum from the end of Jan.

30-31 Jan interview and no call yet. 5 out of 6 tossed in the pool. There was no afternoon group either day. Thats it for Jan, later.............

FM

I have not heard a thing from the people in my interview group. Again, I know there were two groups of 6 on the 24th and the 25th. I think there was also a group on the 23rd, but I am not positive.

I was suprised that they called so far in advance, I was thinking they would call next week for a Sept. 11 class.

Take care!

Is there a 26/27 Jan group or was the last one for the week 25/26?

I don't think there was a Jan. 26 group, but I am not positive.

Has anyone else been called for the Sept. 11 class?

Got the call from KD this morning. Time to start kicking towards the shallow end. Interviewed 30-31 Jan and the other 3 remaining in the group also got the call. Looking forward to the drive south to Mem. See ya there.......

FM

Latest resources

Back