• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fastest Business Airplane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now you guys are finally talking about something that sparks my interest.

I own a 69 Big Bad Green Javelin with a 390 and a 4 spd. Awesome car, 36k original. I have had it for almost 20 years. I am the second owner

Production numbers
Big Bad Colors:
69 Javelin:
Blue-465
Green-876
Orange-941
Total-2282

69 AMX
Blue-176
Green-284
Orange-283

70 AMX
Blue-114
Green-74
Orange-122

http://bigbadamc.tripod.com/index.html

gunfyter said:
I did LAX to MIA in 3:54 BLOCK TIME Maybe i should submit that for a record? The 3am departure and 180 tail winds were a great help.
Pretty respectable for a Marine. I think that if you had notified the Fédération Aéronautique Internationale before T/O and provided the required forms to the towers for them to submit official times, you'd have had your name on a plaque. I don't think there are any existing records for your class aircraft from LAX to MIA.

Just for grins, I checked my logs and my most recent trip from that area, LGB - MIA, took me four hours and seven minutes flight time.

GV

~

Last edited:
Falcon Capt said:
You know EXACTLY what I mean... Livin ON the 'ville IN the 'ville...

Nice try but that's not even close to where I live. Why dont you look up my IP now? I'll have some new ones for you tomorrow too.

want2fly said:
Nice try but that's not even close to where I live. Why dont you look up my IP now? I'll have some new ones for you tomorrow too.

Now I am convinced!

How is that Legacy Flying?

Falcon Capt said:
Has absolutely nothing to do with your IP...

This guy is like "Baghdad Bob"!

You had better give up now. Falcon captain loves to out people who are posers. Take your lumps and move on.

G100driver said:
You had better give up now. Falcon captain loves to out people who are posers. Take your lumps and move on.

I just can't believe how much time he is wasting on me, all because he's mad that the Javelin is faster than a GV. Oh well.

Latest resources

Back