Fastest Business Airplane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GVFlyer said:
I just ran a flight plan fron TEB to VNY. Today I would burn 13,512 lbs going initially to FL470 then stepping up to FL490 at 61,000 lbs of aircraft weight.

GV

At what cruise speed would that be ??? Max Cruise or Long Range ... ???

want2fly said:
Believe me there are many airplanes I've flown that are not on my pro. Just because it's not listed doesn't mean I dont have time in it. If it makes you feel better, I'll update it for you.
Let's just put it this way... You haven't flown the Javelin... And the East Coast is a LONG way from Colorado (where the Javelin is...) Go have some Crab Cakes and relax...

Need I say more?

GVFlyer said:
I just ran a flight plan fron TEB to VNY. Today I would burn 13,512 lbs going initially to FL470 then stepping up to FL490 at 61,000 lbs of aircraft weight.

GV

h25b said:
I just ran the same plan at Mach 0.80 in a straight G-V and I came up with a fuel burn of 13,434 lbs. with a time of 5+29... Now if fuel isn't an issue, I can do it in 4+54 while burning 16,453 lbs...

This was a straight G-V, the G-550 would do better...

Falcon Capt said:
Let's just put it this way... You haven't flown the Javelin... And the East Coast is a LONG way from Colorado (where the Javelin is...) Go have some Crab Cakes and relax...

Need I say more?

The east coast may be a long way from colorado in a GV but its only a hop skip and a jump in the Jav'! As far as the crab cake thing goes......huh?

Falcon Capt said:
Very interesting, "want2fly" claims to have 500 hours in the Javelin while the ENTIRE Javelin fleet has a total accumulated flight time of just 1 hour and 30 minutes!

ROFLMAO!!!

1 hr and 30 minutes that they know about!

Falcon Capt said:
I just ran the same plan at Mach 0.80 in a straight G-V and I came up with a fuel burn of 13,434 lbs. with a time of 5+29... Now if fuel isn't an issue, I can do it in 4+54 while burning 16,453 lbs...

This was a straight G-V, the G-550 would do better...

You guys are a bunch of slowpokes.

I did LGB-TEB a few weeks ago at 3 hours 55 minutes. Only burned 20,000 lbs too... :eek:

h25b said:

In the G550 - Mach 0.83 at FL470 and Max Cruise at FL490 which would range from Mach 0.835 to Mach 0.85 for that flight. This is at Cruise power settings. The jet will fly faster at FL490 if Max Continuous is boxed on the Display Controller's TRS page (there are no limitations or reduction in TBO for the use of Max Continuous), but the jet would be slightly less efficient if you do so.

GV

If you still want comfort and save a few pesos on fuel....Falcon 2000EX. Time to climb to 430 22 min.

D ELIOT J60 DRAPE PSB J60 JOT J146 IOW J10 HBU J128 PGS J64 HEC J6 PMD LYNXX7 D
ETE:5+29 Dist:2184 Burn:10585

Not a g-string but not bad !!

Latest resources

Back