Fastest Business Airplane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200 said:
me thinks sitting IN BACK with a few hotty topless broads sipping an 18yr old scotch at any flight level beats em all!
Oh yea, that's a good dream. And let me tell ya straight out, in that dream, I'd be a d!ck to fly for.:pimp:

Just dreaming of saying "Hey GVFlyer and FalcCapt, make sure my jetski gets loaded onto MY G550's baggage compartment, oh and when you get finished loading those 20 cases of $2 buck chuck, go ahead and take a bottle for yourselves:p ."

Enroute to Cabo "Hey GV, Bambi and Kitty;) (2 flight attendents for safety of course:p ) here say it's better to jet ski in Bora Bora, hang a right and if we land any where but Bora Bora, you're fired!"

Oh yea, it can happen.........not.

Last edited:
Dreaming of owning a G550

I'd throw a fit everytime I got in the G550, just because I could.

"This catering f!cking sucks, I want someone fired over this foul up! I want my brisket SLICED not chopped!"

Next time I get on: "This catering f!cking sucks, I want someone fired! How hard can it be to get this straight, I want my brisket CHOPPED not sliced:D .

Man this dream just keeps getting better:D .

Id have GV flyer working for me and I would sell the GV and buy a Falcon 50.

Then Id make him fly it around the world with a jetski in back, minrest, Garden Inns as prefered Hotels. Perdiem $35/day all meals.

Kinda like my own personal FRACTIONAL PILOT.

:eek:

PS - j/k GV - no need for the 2 pager about the only aircraft that can fly are made in Savannah and are crewed by all military pilots...

;)

"Kinda like my own personal FRACTIONAL PILOT."

Now that's funny! Maybe he can get NJW and the 1108 to represent him....

I would have the FA bring $100.00 bills up to the cockpit with a message to roll the 550 BUT if I spill a drop of my scotch someone is going to get fired!!

Falcon Capt said:
I made it to FL450 yesterday in about 15 minutes in the G-V with enough fuel to about 5 hours (plus having reserves)...

I have passed Citation X's several times in the lower altitudes in the Falcons (Vmo 370 KIAS)...

We often have the same- X's may have a high TAS but we catch up on the descent with our 350+ KIAS (above 10,000ft, your honor). Speed is relative, though, most pax want comfort ahead of speed; 10 mins difference on a 600nm trip. Who cares????

Last edited:
The speed difference is negligable. I'll be the first to admit I'd rather be flying the G-metal. The biggest gripe I have with the X is the ride in turbulence. Those yaw dampers work hard when it's rough. Feels like being in the front end of a maraca. Sometimes you wonder if it's the air or the yaw dampers beating you up.

fly an older x without the mod'ed controls and thats a ride. Full deflection on final. Like flying a 172 with ice. Figures. Built by cessna.

Back to the "Dream"

So do you think we can start working on getting a "Stripper Pole:pimp: " STC on my G550. I mean if Gulfstream doesn't think they can install a couple of "stripper poles:pimp: " into custom my blue velvet interior:bomb: , I'll just have to start talking to Bombardier;) .

I'm thinking 3 stripper poles, one up front by the door, one in back, and a "main stage" in the middle. :laugh:

D@MN! No one's safe around here tonight! You guys are brutal. (G200 being particularly harsh on GVflyer... Not that he doesn't deserve it every so often! ;) )

I'm going back to study for the rest of my recurrent... :rolleyes: TC

Latest resources

Back