• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta TA on SCOPE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holy Cow I can't believe the Delta guys are even considering this TA!

Should be a VERY EASY no vote based on scope alone.

Hope this serves as the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back with the decert effort.

Absolutely disgraceful that ALPA sent this to the pilots. It will be even more disgraceful the the pilots of DAL ratify the agreement. If DAL pilots approve this TA you will have lowered the profession to an all new low.

Yep,

20 years ago it was SWA working without a pension for what our flight attendants would make in a year. No holding pay, taxiing fast, loading bags....the old can-do spirit UNDERCUT this business, so don't go lecturing me or any other Delta Pilot about lowering the profession.

What lofty perch are you parked at Wolfman Pack?

Funny Red....

Talk about SJS over in HerbTurd land...You clowns were all celebrating getting the 737 "heavy" just a few months ago and make an International trip look like (cue Shatner)..."The Final Frontier".

Most of the posts on this thread are from SWA Pracks like yourself who have no dog in the fight. Go back to screwing your AirTran brothers or beating your wife or boyfriend and let the adults talk ok?

Bill,

I'm sorry I hit a nerve buddy. I just tired of the Deltoids coming on here and pounding the table about how you will hold the line ANY additional scope and at the same time blast past the SW payrates.

Now you're trying to defend this TURD that ALPA dropped on your doorstep? Then step up and let's hear you defend it tough guy. I'm ready to hear the 'adults' defend how good this is for you and conversely good for the industry as a whole. Ya, you might live in a hole in South Georgia but it actually does affect everyone else in the industry.....and you know it, therefore you are completely defensive about it.

How is cutting your PS good for ANYONE at Delta? Paying for your new payrates with PS, that's plain genius right there.

What have SW pilots sold out for a larger 737? Let me help you...nothing. Nice try though.

I am not defending anything about this TA.....and sorry Jackhole, not in Atlanta....are you on Herb Time.....oh that's right....EVERYBODY at SWA is on outdated Herb time.

You and your Barf Orange crew come on here and troll on our TA page like it makes ANY BIT OF EFFING difference in your world....

Or did I hit a nerve WITH YOU and Gary is pointing at this TA as your future?

I am not defending anything about this TA.....and sorry Jackhole, not in Atlanta....are you on Herb Time.....oh that's right....EVERYBODY at SWA is on outdated Herb time.

You and your Barf Orange crew come on here and troll on our TA page like it makes ANY BIT OF EFFING difference in your world....

Or did I hit a nerve WITH YOU and Gary is pointing at this TA as your future?

You really need to relax. Red really got to you and it shows. Relax and don't let him get to you. It is a ********************ty deal and you have to admit you are giving in. ALPA did it again for you.

Ya, you might live in a hole in South Georgia but it actually does affect everyone else in the industry.....and you know it, therefore you are completely defensive about it.

I can't believe a SW pilot is writing this!? Unbelieveable. You guys flew so F-ing cheap, for so F-ing long..... Do you not realize that?!

Flop,

My point is simple when you stip all the emotion away, I really hope the Delta guys get a better deal than this.

-Decrease the scope
-Better pay without sacrificing PS, etc.

I would like to see the same with UCAL. It's honestly good for everyone.

I can't believe a SW pilot is writing this!? Unbelieveable. You guys flew so F-ing cheap, for so F-ing long..... Do you not realize that?!

Go ahead, you and delta fly cheap. Just don't outsource so that you make others fly cheap for you.

Delta= sellouts.

If this passes is there any other word for it? All the promises that the new crowd there gets it. If this passes, it's unmitigated proof that DALPA doesn't. And I'll take every opportunity to point that out. Every.

Scope is the ratio of Mainline to DCI flying by BLOCK HOURS not by number of aircraft. With this TA the Mainline to DCI block hour ratio increases by 57% in favor of mainline. Start thinking analytically instead of emotionally folks. Heck DCI could have an unlimited amount of 200 seaters of DCI block hours were limited to no more than 1%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Now that Delta has several domestic hubs, you'd be surprised by how much more point to point our system is. That's an old argument. We make a lot of money on both our domestic and international system.

RJs are required to connect passengers to hubs to fly an international flight? Some smaller markets deserve RJ service, but DELTA is flying NINE RJS a day between Cinci and LaGuardia. NINE!!!! And that's just one route. WE DON'T NEED THIS MANY RJS. WE CAN FEED OUR NETWORK WITH MAINLINE JETS.

Really? I'm sure your vast amount of experience with airline financials and marketing on the corporate side helped you come to that conclusion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back