• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delat Tie 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why did the other thread get closed? Lighten up, people!

It was closed due to overwhelming multiple complaints. Jokes are fine but not at the expense of others. Think before you post.

your jokes aren't really jokes

Exactly.

It's funny that this guy gets all upset about a few jokes and turns it into a Comair vs. Delta thread, and assumes that everybody works for Comair. The more he gets upset the more fun we all have.

This thread is like a good healthy-hershey bar and two cups of starbucks purge.

We all need one every now and then to remind us just how full of crap we really are.

I'm still trying to figure out what a "Delat Tie 2" is.

Whats the difference between a Delta pilot and any other pilot in the world?

Any other pilot in the world does not turn off at the end of a 9000ft runway; they use the high speeds!

Whats the difference between NW DC9 pilots and any other pilot in the world? Any other pilot in the world doesn't yell at me when I am jumpseating for 'stealing his flying' and 'ruining the industry' when his airline pilots voted to give up scope...when I was 15 years old

Whats the difference between a Delta pilot and any other pilot in the world?

Any other pilot in the world does not turn off at the end of a 9000ft runway; they use the high speeds!

Whats the difference between NW DC9 pilots and any other pilot in the world? Any other pilot in the world doesn't yell at me when I am jumpseating for 'stealing his flying' and 'ruining the industry' when his airline pilots voted to give up scope...when I was 15 years old

Sure they CHOSE to stay...Riiiight. Heard that all the time from the jealous lifers at the sub contractor I worked for prior to nwa. Intercourse nightly??? Poor wives, having that fat underachieving slob home nightly. As a former nwa pilot I very rarely have asked for a windcheck. However, since it irratates you subs so much I think I will start asking at least twice per approach...Even on calm days. Night, night sub boy.

Actually, I have no interest in flying for Delta or any other major. I have my house nearly paid off and a sugar momma at home as well. Why would I want to ruin it with reserve and Delta's crappy bases (JFK, ATL, CVG). CONTRARY to popular belief, not everyone wants to be a Delta pilot. I am home almost every night of the month. Not to mention, leave to go to a major, then get furloughed like all of the rest of you. Funny I have met many people at NW and Delta that have been furloughed longer then they have been on active pilot status. No thanks. And it doesn't irritate me at all that you all ask for wind checks. Please do, lord knows we don't want an accident. I just think it is funny because most of these crappy regional pilots don't need to ask for it and they land just fine. Question, what do you guys do if the wind shifts? Oh my god... Why can't Delta pilots just fly the airplane? For being the "best pilots in the world" they sure aren't any more impressive than any other pilot. Sure you can land a 757 on autoland, but can you land a cub on a glacier with a crosswind, or land a helicopter on a pinnacle approach. Point is, flying an airliner doesn't require much skill compared to other aspects of aviation like bush flying. And either way, who cares? Is that how you justify yourself to your wife so she will sleep with you? Sucks to be you then... Get over yourselves.. You are ordinary civilians like everyone else, you just are unhappy with the way your life turned out and want to take it out on others, hence, surfing regional forums try and bring them down. Boo hoo.....

And by the way people!!!!!!!!......My dog is better than everyone else's dog!!!

It was closed due to overwhelming multiple complaints. Jokes are fine but not at the expense of others. Think before you post.

A joke at the expense of others is perfectly fine. The only time a joke isn't fine is when it's not funny.

A joke at the expense of others is perfectly fine. The only time a joke isn't fine is when it's not funny.

Completely agree. What is a joke if it isn't at the expense of somebody? Aw, did we hurt someones feelings? And by the way, we did think, about some new and better jokes.

Latest resources

Back