• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delat Tie 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Q: What's the difference between a Delta pilot's wife and a Lamborghini?

A: Not everybody has been in a Lamborghini.

Sure they CHOSE to stay...Riiiight. Heard that all the time from the jealous lifers at the sub contractor I worked for prior to nwa. Intercourse nightly??? Poor wives, having that fat underachieving slob home nightly. As a former nwa pilot I very rarely have asked for a windcheck. However, since it irratates you subs so much I think I will start asking at least twice per approach...Even on calm days. Night, night sub boy.

Isn't that funny, and now they act like they had nothing to do with them - ever. Not to mention, most of the senior guys at ASA CHOSE to stay so they could continue working only 6-8 days a month, having intercourse with their wives NIGHTLY and not take a pay cut to go sit in JFK on reserve with all the other chumps. I started this original thread with three of my favorite delta jokes and you guys have given me many more to use now. Kudos.....Keep up the good work. and....WINDCHECK! ha ha ha

One time this Delta FA was sooo fat, when she jumped up in da air....

She got stuck!

No stars on this post yet???????

Isn't that funny, and now they act like they had nothing to do with them - ever. Not to mention, most of the senior guys at ASA CHOSE to stay so they could continue working only 6-8 days a month, having intercourse with their wives NIGHTLY and not take a pay cut to go sit in JFK on reserve with all the other chumps. I started this original thread with three of my favorite delta jokes and you guys have given me many more to use now. Kudos.....Keep up the good work. and....WINDCHECK! ha ha ha

If I got out of Clownair after working at that flight school of an airline, I would act like I had nothing to do with them also! I would be ashamed to work at that airline! Even your active Comair pilots are ashamed of where they work, that is why you see them with "Delta Crew" tags on their bags!

Aww, there is the bitter crybaby we knew and loved. We missed you, I thought you went soft on us. Thought maybe those Mainline benefits finally kicked in and paid for your personality transplant. Alas, it is the same old Acarpe who's wife left him for a Comair pilot and couldn't get a job waiting tables while he was furloughed. (hint.... it might have something to do with your personality).

Welcome home my friend, welcome home!

Ah yes! A Comair puke that is so ashamed of where he works! How typical! Unlike the Comair pukes on furlough, I found a damn good job while I was out! Still doing it today in addition to Delta! Thank You! My wife needs someone capable of making a descent salary! You could not make her car payment! As far as personality, I would take a good look at yours pal! Maybe that is the reason you are forced to work in the minor leauges at the worst airline in America! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Loser!!! Get those apps filled out at MacD's!

Latest resources

Back